• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prime Day 2021

Well at least in Europe the Switch Lite is actual a competitive pricing discount down to 166€ instead of 229€
Those $199 prices including a fucking $5 SD card are sooooo bad

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Considering buying Mario Odyssey even though I don’t have a Switch yet.
prob never goes below that price, right?

Last edited:

GymWolf

There is a samsung galaxy tab 7 for less than 500 euros and i need to change my tablet, is this thing worth 500 euros or it's samsung overpricing his shit like apple?!

Any opinion?

There is a samsung galaxy tab 7 for less than 500 euros and i need to change my tablet, is this thing worth 500 euros or it's samsung overpricing his shit like apple?!

Any opinion?
I’d say get an iPad instead, in my experience Apple products are more durable and less prone to overheating and other unsolvable issues, unless you want to stick with Android which is fine.

I snagged a pair of size 12 caterpillar Colorado boots for £47. Absolute bargain. Amazon usually charge 90-100 quid and in town they go for around 120 quid. Super comfortable, zero breaking in needed and last for a good 2000 miles of walking distance. Was tempted to get 2 pairs at that price.

GymWolf

I’d say get an iPad instead, in my experience Apple products are more durable and less prone to overheating and other unsolvable issues, unless you want to stick with Android which is fine.
No apple for me, an iphone years ago was enough for 3 lifes.

I never had a tablet with overheating problem and i always had cheaper brands like huawei, it's like the last of my problems when i consider a new tablet.

Can anyone in here tell me if screen, wifi connection and speed are good enough on this thing? The max i wasted on a tablet was 350 euros so 500 is a big step up and i have to be 110% sure.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Balan Wonderworld is $20, worth it?

Also Godfall Asscended edition is $30 lol

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm in the market for a new pre-built PC since that seems to be the only way to get newer graphics cards. Would really like to find something with an RTX 3060ti in it - and getting 6% cash back on Prime Day on my Amazon card means it'd be a decent enough time to buy.

But everything is still so stupid expensive. I think I'm just gonna keep rocking my same PC from 2017 with an RX580 in it.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'm in the market for a new pre-built PC since that seems to be the only way to get newer graphics cards. Would really like to find something with an RTX 3060ti in it - and getting 6% cash back on Prime Day on my Amazon card means it'd be a decent enough time to buy.

But everything is still so stupid expensive. I think I'm just gonna keep rocking my same PC from 2017 with an RX580 in it.
My 1070 will need to do the trick until the shortage ends in 2034.

jshackles

My 1070 will need to do the trick until the shortage ends in 2034.
I've noticed a LOT of third party sellers "bundling" something like an HP Omen desktop with a cheap HDMI cable and charging $800+ over MSRP. Makes me want to punch someone.

Yoda

In the market for a wifi 6 mesh router, looks like all the top of the line models aren't discounted and only the entry level ones are. Also would bite on the 48inch LG OLED but that isn't discounted either. Maybe some more deals will show up later.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
My Chromecast died last week, so I picked up a Fire stick 4K for £26.99.

Even better, ordered at 5:50 this morning and it'll be delivered by 22:00 today!

hollams

Gold Member
I bought 2 movie collections last night forgetting that today was Prime day and both of those had special deals today, Fast and Furious and the James Bond Collection. I was able to cancel the James Bond, but F&F was only $10 more so not that big of a deal.

Also trying to decide if I want to try the Ring Alarm system. I currently use ADT and got a great rate about 5 years ago at $20/month which is an even better price than the employees get. They had to go back and listen to the recording to verify the amount. The last year though it has went up to around $25 which is still not too bad but the ring system is $10/month and I'll have better equipment as my ADT is about 10 years old now.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Kong dog toy
Blender Shaker Bottle
200.gif

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Since about April 2020 hasn't every day been kind of Amazon Day? Just sort of speaking from the macro of things?

Regardless it looks like they have some good game sales this year.

Pejo

Picking up a MicroSD card for my phone, a few dog items, and Bravely Default 2 so far. Anyone have any recommendations on smart LED strips? I'd like to line the underside of my kitchen cabinets and be able to turn them on remotely, since my kitchen currently only has really bright fluorescent lighting. I already have a Hue hub and some lights for it, but I'm not against having a second hub if the price is right and as long as it's Alexa compatible.

Top Bottom