• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

News Prince Andrew loses military titles and use of HRH

Ozarkx

Banned
Dec 7, 2021
What has this got to do with Jimmy Saville? Show me the Royals knew about Saville and were covering it up. .

What other skeletons do you think the Royals have?

It’s one thing to potentially molest hundreds of children.

It’s another for “knighthood to get you off the hook.”

At the very least, their ignorance, self-absorption, or both has enabled both Jimmy and Andrew.

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Jun 25, 2020
I'm all for the Queen, Royals or no Royals the fuckers would still be unimaginably rich so we may as well keep them and have them work for UK Plc, the new generation want to erase our national identity, they want to whitewash our history or simply brush it under the carpet same goes all around the world, the British Empire at its height where a right shower of bastards to put it politely but you don't build an empire without crushing a few countries ffs and that was all in the past and we can't change it nor would removing the monarchy do anything to atone for past sins... Hell the last thing I'd want is for the UK to follow the American model and become a Capitalist Republic

Jan 25, 2021
I met him around 20 years ago. He was a twat to the girl in the line before me mocking her desire to become an accountant.. he didn't enjoy speaking to me next as I made a bit if a fool of him - he stormed off like Basil Fawlty whilst others in his entourage congratulated me "well done, nobody ever talks to him like that"... seems they had a low opinion of him. Sadly the pics are very low res and you can't tell if he was sweating...

RJMacready73

Jun 25, 2020
I met him around 20 years ago. He was a twat to the girl in the line before me mocking her desire to become an accountant.. he didn't enjoy speaking to me next as I made a bit if a fool of him - he stormed off like Basil Fawlty whilst others in his entourage congratulated me "well done, nobody ever talks to him like that"... seems they had a low opinion of him. Sadly the pics are very low res and you can't tell if he was sweating...
Good on you, I would've brought the cunt down a peg or two I'd love to hear more