• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prince Andrew loses military titles and use of HRH

Ozarkx

Banned
What has this got to do with Jimmy Saville? Show me the Royals knew about Saville and were covering it up. .

What other skeletons do you think the Royals have?

It’s one thing to potentially molest hundreds of children.

It’s another for “knighthood to get you off the hook.”

At the very least, their ignorance, self-absorption, or both has enabled both Jimmy and Andrew.

iY5B7rm.jpg

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
I'm all for the Queen, Royals or no Royals the fuckers would still be unimaginably rich so we may as well keep them and have them work for UK Plc, the new generation want to erase our national identity, they want to whitewash our history or simply brush it under the carpet same goes all around the world, the British Empire at its height where a right shower of bastards to put it politely but you don't build an empire without crushing a few countries ffs and that was all in the past and we can't change it nor would removing the monarchy do anything to atone for past sins... Hell the last thing I'd want is for the UK to follow the American model and become a Capitalist Republic

I met him around 20 years ago. He was a twat to the girl in the line before me mocking her desire to become an accountant.. he didn't enjoy speaking to me next as I made a bit if a fool of him - he stormed off like Basil Fawlty whilst others in his entourage congratulated me "well done, nobody ever talks to him like that"... seems they had a low opinion of him. Sadly the pics are very low res and you can't tell if he was sweating...

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
I met him around 20 years ago. He was a twat to the girl in the line before me mocking her desire to become an accountant.. he didn't enjoy speaking to me next as I made a bit if a fool of him - he stormed off like Basil Fawlty whilst others in his entourage congratulated me "well done, nobody ever talks to him like that"... seems they had a low opinion of him. Sadly the pics are very low res and you can't tell if he was sweating...
Good on you, I would've brought the cunt down a peg or two I'd love to hear more

Winter John

I imagine a big dude turned up in her living room one night with a check in one and a photograph of Jeffrey Epstein in the other.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
I thought this girl said it wasn't about money, it was about getting a conviction? 🤔
Well Randy Andy claims he’s never met her but paid her $12 million.

Always about the money in the end. 17 is of legal age in the UK and let’s face it he wouldn’t have gone to prison either.

Ionian

So she took the money. Of course she did.

She was satisfied with the deal.

- 12 million
- No NDA, she can still write a book/have rights to her story made into TV/Film. She hasn't been silenced. If anything she brought more attention to cases like this.

She destroyed him and got paid for it, her choice. This after it being initially being a massive long-shot but the story kept building in her favour.

So what's the problem? You begrudge her that? He didn't apologize to her and said he was going to help charities that support the type of abuse she accused him of. The charities are all telling him to 'fuck off' and even the British public press turned on him.

More power to her I say after having to wait decades plus it now sets a precedence for more cases against him. Wise of the royal family to distance themselves and god knows what's going to come out of the woodwork now.

(I hate the dailymail but the gifs mocking him on this article are brilliant);

Last edited:
Top Bottom