• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prince Andrew named in sexual abuse lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buckingham Palace has issued a second denial that the Duke of York had sexual contact with a woman who claims she was forced to have underage sex with him, branding the allegations “false and without any foundation”.

It comes after two Sunday newspapers published details of interviews with the woman who reportedly named Andrew in US court documents related to a convicted paedophile.

The palace initially stated that “any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors” by the duke was “categorically untrue”.

In a second strongly worded statement on Saturday night, a Buckingham Palace spokesman said: “It is emphatically denied that the Duke of York had any form of sexual contact or relationship with [the woman]. The allegations made are false and without any foundation.”

The woman’s claim is part of a lawsuit in connection with the American billionaire and convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein – a former friend of the duke.

Andrew was photographed with Epstein in New York two years after the American’s release from prison in 2009, and their friendship was a source of controversy.

The woman claims that between 1999 and 2002 she “was forced to have sexual relations with this prince when she was a minor” in London, New York and on a private Caribbean island owned by Epstein.

Link.

I'm not sure what to think, some of us Brits do joke about certain members of the Royal Family not being squeaky clean but on the other hand this woman seems to be rather enjoying the publicity and I can't see a member of Royal Family being that stupid.

Time will tell I guess.

Lirlond

The grand old Duke of York, he had a shady mate, set him up with an underage girl, and he shagged her the first date.

With all the rumours of MP's and other high ups being involved in a paedophile ring I suppose it was only a matter of time before the Royal family were implicated, so this would not surprise me in the slightest if it turned out to be true.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I can't see a member of Royal Family being that stupid.

tumblr_m92siiFtf41r9uuroo2_500.gif

The grand old Duke of York, he had a shady mate, set him up with an underage girl, and he shagged her the first date.

You've now ruined my 1 year old's favourite nursery rhyme. Well played.

If he did it, and that's a strong "if" based on the seemingly dubious nature of the accusations, it would be reassuring that someone of that status has been called out for it.

Jezbollah

While I do think these accusations a probably false, I can't help but think if there was such a scandal then it would be Prince Andrew that would be involved. I get the feeling that he and Sarah Ferguson were the kinky couple in that family.

obin_gam

It's so obvious! Moving the focus to Britain is a way of moving the focus away from the Hellfire Club and the necrophilia and pedophilia shenanigans that goes on at Bohemian Grove by members of the US government. The duke is a fall guy, but an accomplice as well. With his connections to the british freemason chapter via the royal family, the NWO can get underage boys and girls from all over the world instead of just rural US. This in turn would probably connect to the lizard people specifically in the old british colonies such as India, exchanging children for levitation disc technology from NASA.

I can't see a member of Royal Family being that stupid.

Time will tell I guess.

It has nothing to do with "being stupid" and everything to do with the Royal Family being above the law. Aside from that Prince Andrew used to have an unofficial nickname. He didn't gain the nickname "Randy Andy" just because it rhymed. Prince Andrew had one hell of a reputation of basically "it's female then fucking nail it", So yeah I can quite easily believe this woman,

The other thing to consider is that Andrew may not have considered her "underage". The girl was 17 when Andrew supposedly did the dead. In the UK the age of consent is 16 years of age. So it is possible that Andrew asked the girl her age, knew he was 17 so in his eyes she was not underage. The law will not see it that way, but then the law does not apply to the royal family.

Either way we will never get to the truth, nothing will happen to Andrew and it will soon be forgotton when the next x factor contestant overdoses on sherbet or something.

Fritz

Edit: 16

It's so obvious! Moving the focus to Britain is a way of moving the focus away from the Hellfire Club and the necrophilia and pedophilia shenanigans that goes on at Bohemian Grove by members of the US government. The duke is a fall guy, but an accomplice as well. With his connections to the british freemason chapter via the royal family, the NWO can get underage boys and girls from all over the world instead of just rural US. This in turn would probably connect to the lizard people specifically in the old british colonies such as India, exchanging children for levitation disc technology from NASA.

Jepp, sounds reasonable.

This link is a much better report of the story....here

Goes into more details of the story than what was posted in the OP

"Court documents also ­allege she was loaned to American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders.
It comes as speculation grows as to what has been captured by hidden cameras planted by Epstein in his sex parlours."

obin_gam

Edit: 16

Jepp, sounds reasonable.

This link is a much better report of the story....here

Goes into more details of the story than what was posted in the OP

"Court documents also ­allege she was loaned to American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders.
It comes as speculation grows as to what has been captured by hidden cameras planted by Epstein in his sex parlours."

SEEE!!!!!

DeathyBoy

Banned
It would be lovely to see this shitbag get sent down, but what are the odds of that?

I HATE that they're going with the 'underage' thing here. In Britain the age of consent is 16. Now clearly the issue here should be the whole 'loaned out as a sex slave' angle, which is fucked up REGARDLESS of age. But British media is staggeringly awful at the best of times.

DrFurbs

I often think would I with a 17 year old given its legal to have sex then I remember my morale compass and think get to fuck. You would be lynched!

The rich and elite pimping out girls (and boys) for networking/financial favours? Unheard of!

I believe it, and then some. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Doc Az

Neo Member
About bloody time. This shit honestly doesn't surprise me, I mean, if you have power like that, and you want something enough, you're sure as shit going to get it, fucked up sex shit included.

Hope this being so high-level encourages victims to come forward, regardless of how 'absurd' it might be shot down as.

I HATE that they're going with the 'underage' thing here. In Britain the age of consent is 16. Now clearly the issue here should be the whole 'loaned out as a sex slave' angle, which is fucked up REGARDLESS of age. But British media is staggeringly awful at the best of times.

when you visit another country, you must abide by the host country's laws and customs. Not treat it as a colony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom