• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Blog: Listen to playlists featuring hit songs from Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Celebrate today’s launch of this enhanced trilogy with a trio of Spotify playlists featuring the sounds of Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas.

Step into the worlds of Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas in Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition, and get behind the wheel to find your favorite station or host on the radio dial, each thoughtfully curated and packed with hits and hidden gems.

The team at PlayStation is so excited to dive into these enhanced classics and their iconic soundtracks, that we curated a trio of Spotify playlists. Now Spotify users can listen to timeless tunes of GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas, whether they’re fleeing the law in game or going about their daily life.

Please enjoy!

Grand Theft Auto III Playlist​

Cruise to the radio stations of Liberty City, from the classical motifs of Double Clef FM to Scientist’s Dub classics on K-Jah.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Playlist​

Indulge in nostalgic tunes from the melodrama of Emotion 98.3 to the quintessential 80s pop of Wave 103.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Playlist​

Ride in style with sounds ranging from the West Coast rap of Radio Los Santos to the Chicago house of SF-UR.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
All Michael Jackson songs are gone
michael jackson mj GIF

engstra

Looking through the playlists also made me realize just how many bangers there are on there that I didn't appreciate at the time. Whole radio channels I didn't pay any mind to as a kid but would love now

Zambatoh

How in the actual hell did the Love Fist song go missing? Wasn't that written specifically for Vice City?

Also since V-Rock was my preferred station, I'm very disappointed to see half it's songs missing.

Last edited:
How in the actual hell did the Love Fist song go missing? Wasn't that written specifically for Vice City?

Also since V-Rock was my preferred station, I'm very disappointed to see half it's songs missing.
It appears that the song is in the game just false information. Don't know why.

Last edited:
Top Bottom