• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PS Blog] New DualSense wireless controller colors arrive next month, followed by new PS5 console covers

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Got black yesterday and really like it.

Man those covers are a bitch to get off though. Thought I was going to break the damn PS5.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Want to get the black covers…..realised I have a second dualsense in white that I’ve never even opened….wish I’d just waited and got the black now ..sadge.

ManaByte

Still can’t order one just because I cancelled a pre-order:
47fx2oj.jpg

Tried contacting them but they couldn’t fix it. So I’m basically banned from getting a cover.

I just bought a set of black Darkplates 2.0. But the black dual sense does look good. I am probably gonna ended-up buying one.

Captn

I just bought a set of black Darkplates 2.0. But the black dual sense does look good. I am probably gonna ended-up buying one.

Yeah, I too just pre-ordered a set of Dbrand 2.0 with all mate black panels and front. Also ordered the dark blue stripe for the left side and red one for the right.

Looks really good and find that the extra fan hole on top for air flow is also a good idea. Got the black controller a while back too!

Can't wait for march! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom