• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PS Blog] New DualSense wireless controller colors arrive next month, followed by new PS5 console covers

Bo_Hazem

Banned

score-oh-yes.gif

FrankWza

There's no semiconductor shit here, it's just plastic. They'll be on the shelves just like all PS5 accessories right now.
Back when the PS4 covers came out they were going for crazy amounts later on. They were themed though. Still, I can see the black plates selling out fast.

SSfox

Honestly it will be big L if Sony won't release a black edition ps5, please Sony don't go this Low

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not

So thats why Sony was willing to sue any companies that were making custom covers based on the PS5 cover.
Dbrand thought they were clever and could fight it....Sony already knew they were making their own product so could attack Dbrand

Get fucked Dbrand you mess with the bull you get the horns.

Though I admit I actually really like the Darkplate 2 design without the "horns"?
159341-games-review-dbrand-s-ps5-darkplates-in-pictures-black-is-the-new-white-image6-pgvo1crgnh-png.webp

159341-games-review-dbrand-s-ps5-darkplates-in-pictures-black-is-the-new-white-image7-dlxvujd13z-png.webp

Aaron Olive

Don't like any of them except for black myself. These neon colors are not for me.

Not sure why people are complaining about the price. People spend that much money on a case for their smart phone without even blinking.
I dont, cheap clear case from Amazon, besides id rather buy a game for this absurdity.

Last edited:

FrankWza

Maybe our market isn't hurt by that. I can buy any accessory since launch from the shelves, including the colored DS.
In the US around launch the pulse and official charger were really hard to find. This holiday the black dualsense seems to go out of stock pretty often. I think the black faceplates are probably the most wanted accessory and color for people that want to change.

So thats why Sony was willing to sue any companies that were making custom covers based on the PS5 cover.
Dbrand thought they were clever and could fight it....Sony already knew they were making their own product so could attack Dbrand

Though I admit I actually really like the Darkplate 2 design without the "horns"?
159341-games-review-dbrand-s-ps5-darkplates-in-pictures-black-is-the-new-white-image6-pgvo1crgnh-png.webp

159341-games-review-dbrand-s-ps5-darkplates-in-pictures-black-is-the-new-white-image7-dlxvujd13z-png.webp
Where can you get that one? that compact casing is beautiful

Besides the black, all the other colors are quite terrible tbh. Not sure what sony was thinking about this selection. Was it selected by children or what?

kyoji

I dont plan on it. Man some of you are sensitive.

It Hurts Belgian Football GIF by Univision Deportes
Ehh, im sorry you have flawed logic, it has nothing to do with being sensitive. You either pay for things or you dont, so unless youre an expert on how much these things should cost and you can show us… then why complain? You come across as an entitled whiny lil brat. Theres obvious demand for something like this and it provides an option to people who dont want to drop 500 bucks for the inevitable new ps5 default colors.

Also this gif is funny but u could be more original instead of ripping from other gaffers.

SSfox

Why should they? It's easy money (at least 40 bucks) this way and they don't need new packaging, change production, logistics and so on.
So if somebody want a black ps5 they need to pay 600 instead of 500, if it's logic for you it's not for me, even more since black is the core signature color of Playstation.

Chukhopops

I really like that design, I wish the PS5 looked like that.

Can’t imagine the kind of living room you need for the pink and purple plates to fit in…

Ulysses 31

Indeed, I have the Darkplates 1.0 and I'm considering getting the 2.0... 👀

Top Bottom