• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PS Blog] New DualSense wireless controller colors arrive next month, followed by new PS5 console covers

Also they should have done a yellow one as well imo it would look neat
game-of-death-pm-32-copy.jpg
wp7003693.jpg

Aenima

Plates already £30 from Base (black and red).

35€ Great price. That was what i was expecting to be the oficial price.
But they will only be available in February, gonna wait to see if thers some LE plates coming out untill then before buying the black ones, also thers a couple games i wanna buy around that time so the plates can wait.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
it looks... ugly isnt the right word. its... stupid?

not the color, just the shape and lines and proportions.
its like a regular controller got stung by a bee and had an allergic reaction.
The dual sense?
it’s the best controller ergonomically. It’s so comfortable and buttons are so good. Their l1 and l2 are unmatched. Sticks too.

i just also got the new Xbox 20 anniversary pad and it’s fantastic. But I still like diaulsense better

As rofif rofif said, it is actually a very comfortable controller. It isn't a large controller by any means (I think you may think so due to the perspective and it being in front of the things on my desk). The only thing not to my preference is the symmetrical sticks, but that isn't an issue (even though I wish they would offer a version with asymmetrical sticks for those who prefer them).

Last edited:

Fake

As rofif rofif said, it is actually a very comfortable controller. It isn't a large controller by any means. The only thing not to my preference is the symmetrical sticks, but that isn't an issue (even though I wish they would offer a version with asymmetrical sticks for those who prefer them).

Dualsense is smaller than the box suggest.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
It was brilliant of Sony to make these things white and ugly AF, then sell everyone better looking plastic for $55 down the road lol

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole

It's really just like a regular Sony controller, but actually comfortable to hold.

Enjay

Banned
Yeah anyone that thinks playstation isn't going to skimp on availability and scalp plastic is part of the problem at this point.

dcx4610

Gamestop is offering $25 for PS5 controllers. I hated going in there but $25 off a black controller makes it somewhat more digestible if you don't need a 2nd. Black controller in hand, black cover on order.

Gamestop is offering $25 for PS5 controllers. I hated going in there but $25 off a black controller makes it somewhat more digestible if you don't need a 2nd. Black controller in hand, black cover on order.
That's a good deal! I like the dualsense but it's very expensive IMO.

ManaByte

Still not allowed to order one because I cancelled a previous order to change the payment method.

Kind of fucked up they did it that way.

angrod14

I kinda regret buying the black Dbrand ones. They actually seem to be good quality, but nothing beats an official product, obviously. I went for them early because I thought they were going to run out (limited production), and I assumed Sony was never going to release official ones, they never seemed to care for that stuff.

saintjules

I kinda regret buying the black Dbrand ones. They actually seem to be good quality, but nothing beats an official product, obviously. I went for them early because I thought they were going to run out (limited production), and I assumed Sony was never going to release official ones, they never seemed to care for that stuff.

That was the thing for me. I was looking to buy skins from them during the pre-order phase of the Consoles and thier brash Customer Service turned me off from them. Glad it did, I probably would have never gotten the official stuff. Which, as you said, doesn't get beat. Nothing better than seeing the PS logo etched in the corner of the plate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom