• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ps Plus Premium Wishlists

nani17

are in a big trouble
I was really hoping they do a front-end style like hyperspin or launchbox for ps1 ps2 etc. I understand theres licensing issues for some but there are so many titles they can add. I hope one day they get there

Last edited:

Hoppa

PS3 Era PSN games like Shatter ot the Pixeljunk games and online games like Fat Princess or Warhawk. Also Resistance 1 and 2 please

I am perfectly okay with the current lineup of games that are available on the service, which is why I will only ask for the inclusion of "The Last of Us Part II".

PS3 Era PSN games like Shatter ot the Pixeljunk games and online games like Fat Princess or Warhawk. Also Resistance 1 and 2 please
I am pretty sure I saw Shatter.

Previous ps now users from the PC side must be or should be pissed. Their service got a price hike and there are even more games missing than on console.
RE4,5,6, Monkey island 1&2, Lost planet 1&2 (3 is there), Force unleashed 1&2, Sacred, Spelunker, Enslaved, Resistance3 missing. Those are just the ones I checked. Half of them are available as stream on PS 4.
Evil Genius is listed though, but refuses to start since it is a "PS4&5 game to download" but tagged as PS3...

A mess!

Last edited:

skit_data

we never had PSNow before either and I was very surprised to see this a full premium with streaming at launch. I don't follow my local games meda maybe it was announced they're expanding territories...
Well now looks like it is NOT the full Premium, but some kinda Euro slim version. Paid in Euro prices. Thanks Jimbo.

WAIT what the fuck??? All the games I mentioned ARE THERE, just don't show up in the games catalog while browsing. But if I search their names I can find and play them. skit_data skit_data check it out
It’s crazy, they have completely fucked up the ”Game Catalougue” and ”Classic Catalogue” under the PS+ Tab on PS5.

There seem to be tons of games missing! I just searched for Gravity Rush because I was thinking of buying it because Gravity Rush 2 is in PS+ Extra and low and behold: Gravity Rush 1 is also included in PS+ Extra but doesn’t show up unless you search for it!

They should fix it ASAP because it’s hard to get a good overview of whats included unless you look for a specific game in the published lists/search for it. It really makes the deal look way worse than it is at a first glance and especially for customers not in-the-know who just scroll through the catalogues because a ton of the best stuff is missing!

Edit: I tried change the sorting order and some stuff show up that wasn’t there before :S They really need to look into this.

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
It’s crazy, they have completely fucked up the ”Game Catalougue” and ”Classic Catalogue” under the PS+ Tab on PS5.

There seem to be tons of games missing! I just searched for Gravity Rush because I was thinking of buying it because Gravity Rush 2 is in PS+ Extra and low and behold: Gravity Rush 1 is also included in PS+ Extra but doesn’t show up unless you search for it!

They should fix it ASAP because it’s hard to get a good overview of whats included unless you look for a specific game in the published lists/search for it. It really makes the deal look way worse than it is at a first glance and especially for customers not in-the-know who just scroll through the catalogues because a ton of the best stuff is missing!

Edit: I tried change the sorting order and some stuff show up that wasn’t there before :S They really need to look into this.
I just found RE: Revelations 2 I always wanted to check even though only Revelations 1 shows up in the browser.

This seems to be the full list: https://www.pushsquare.com/guides/all-ps-plus-games
So one thing the browser is broken, but then there are many games there like RE4, RE5, Dark Sector, that are available in USA only.

I just found RE: Revelations 2 I always wanted to check even though only Revelations 1 shows up in the browser.
I very much hope that they replace PS3 streams with PS4 downloads with games that are available on both platforms. While it is tolerable, compared to having it not at all, but streams suck compared to native.

Retro city rampage, dmc collection and dmc4 too.
Why bother loading it on the PS3 servers when Sony could just include the better version for members and stream actual PS3 only games? At least offer PS4 streams. But they themselves advertise download as the best option at the start of a PS4 stream. And also talk about trying to get gold editions instead of base games since addons don't work.

Last edited:

RPSleon

Ive never played silent hill. I want the whole collection on there.

I cant believe how expensive the original is on ps1.

ManaByte

V8LqcLh.jpg
pS27ep3.jpg
FiHnu03.jpg

RJKVOAB.jpg
AM7Ia3V.jpg
That’s RDR2 and Motorstorm Apocalypse. The original RDR isn’t on there and PS Now never had the original Motorstorm for some strange reason.

I also don’t get why they have Resistance 3 but not 1 or 2 (same as PS Now).
I guess it's possible that they don't want to blow out everything at once and have new incentives each quarter, so short memberships are less attractive, ie just play the 5 titles you are most interested and be gone. goal: to get more you have to be a long term subscriber.
Theoretically 700 games, or whatever it is right now, over a full year possibly 1000, that's much more than the entire N64 catalogue, but still they will want to space out new entries.
Considering the age of PS now, they should already know what works best to attract and satisfy customers, but since that never took off they possibly are actually clueless. This whole tier thing is imho a step backwards they should have kept Now but make tiers within that and offer PS1, 2, 3 and 4 collections. Classics is a whole different thing than day 1, so why that became (part of) the Premium tier is beyond me. It should have been an a la carte addon for essential and extra, or entirely separate. Keep modern games and the classics as the sort of naturally divided two groups.

ManaByte

I guess it's possible that they don't want to blow out everything at once and have new incentives each quarter, so short memberships are less attractive, ie just play the 5 titles you are most interested and be gone. goal: to get more you have to be a long term subscriber.
Theoretically 700 games, or whatever it is right now, over a full year possibly 1000, that's much more than the entire N64 catalogue, but still they will want to space out new entries.
Considering the age of PS now, they should already know what works best to attract and satisfy customers, but since that never took off they possibly are actually clueless. This whole tier thing is imho a step backwards they should have kept Now but make tiers within that and offer PS1, 2, 3 and 4 collections. Classics is a whole different thing than day 1, so why that became (part of) the Premium tier is beyond me. It should have been an a la carte addon for essential and extra, or entirely separate. Keep modern games and the classics as the sort of naturally divided two groups.

I don't think PS Now ever had Resistance 1 and 2 on it. It was always 3. They didn't add any games to PS Now when they merged it, so this isn't about blowing everything out at once.

yurinka

• Capcom games from all generations, specially fighting games. At least SF 30th AC, USFIV for PS4 and SFV Champion Edition
  • All MGS games
  • All Wipeout -specially PS1 and PSP ones- games
  • All Ridge Racer games
  • Highly grow the list of PS1 and PSP games
  • Highly grow the AAA time limited trians in premium
In fact next month they have EVO, it would be awesome to announce there that a huge amount of fighting games from all generations and all companies would be added to PS+ next month.

Last edited:
Xenogears
Jeanne d'Arc
Final Fantasy Tactics WotL
Legend of the Dragoons
Front Mission 3
Parasite Eve
Star Ocean 2
Suikoden 2

Last edited:

Knightime_X

PS1:
Resident Evil 2 - Dual shock edition
Final Fantasy Tactics
Jumping Flash 2
Mega man legends 1+2

PS2:
Gradius V
Castlevania Curse of Darkness

That's all I can think of that I really want at the moment.

PS1:
Resident Evil 2 - Dual shock edition
Final Fantasy Tactics
Jumping Flash 2
Mega man legends 1+2

PS2:
Gradius V
Castlevania Curse of Darkness

That's all I can think of that I really want at the moment.
We definitely need RE2 and 3. Code Veronica X is already on there, at least.

Final Fantasy Tactics too, but I'd rather get the PSP Remake.

Spiderman Remastered

How is miles morales available but this isn’t?
Remastered?
I see miles morales and beside that Marvel's spiderman and also Marvel's spiderman goty edition, although the latter is not available for purchase on the mobile app.
At least in my region... They might have forgotten different titles in different regions.

Anyone else stumbled upon games that are NOT listed on PlayStation.com?
11-11 memories retold
Battle vs chess
Deadly premonition
are not listed but are selectable via PS4. 2 PS3 Premium streams and one PS4 extra.

Isn't Sony in legal trouble when they a) make false advertising, listing games that aren't available, for weeks now and b) including games that are possibly not actually agreed on to be part of the service???

Top Bottom