• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita 3.00 coming in preparing of PS4, details [Out now]

With only 2 weeks to go until release, I don't see the point. There's reviews out there that say largely the lag is not noticeable, at least with Knack. I haven't seen any other remote reviews with other games.
Ah hadn't really looked into it too much myself, was just curious to try it out, that's good to hear though, thanks!

Still doesn't sync with DS4

Edit: I don't like how blocked players have their own tab displayed prominently on the Friends list now.

It could also be something as simple as if it's a Plat/Gold/Silver/Bronze trophy,

Vita can already see what type of trophy it is, so i don't think it's that.

i think it's going to mean either how hard it is to get the trophy, or what percentage of players out there that own the game have obtained it.

Namikaze

Woah, the Friends app is really nice now. It loads up instantly and the new design looks great. The old version took way too long to load up properly. I also can't wait to use that PS4 link app either :)

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
DAmnit. No UI fix?

Honestly out of all the device I own the vita has the worst UI.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
LBP2 and Deus Ex:HR Director's Cut on the PS3 already use the Vita for second screen stuff. I don't think we've seen anything on the PS4 that uses it for that purpose yet, but I believe it was known or at least assumed that it would be at some point.
They've demoed it using The Playroom.

9ST0jMN.jpg

Does having internet congestion ( too many people online on your node resulting in slow internet) have any effect on remote play?

Did anyone else's messages from others get deleted after the update?

html5test.com is giving me a score of 293 + 4 bonus points.

Old score listed on the site for the Vita says 284.

I compared the two and the only change I could find was added subtitle support under the video element.

AmyS

Guys do you think it might be possible that DICE would make/release/allow the BF4 Commander Mode / app for Vita?

I don't own a tablet and I don't recall if the app will work on a smartphone or not.

Top Bottom