• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5: DualSense Cosmic Red & Midnight Black Reveal

Jose92

[Membe
Galaxy-Global-Assets-Range1-Blog-post-16x9-4K-04-26apr21-FI.jpg

For more infomation:

The black one looks really good.

Last edited:

Rolla

Banned
I've never purchased simply because a new skin was released. But this DualSense...

tenor.gif

I've never been so impressed with a controller in all my time gaming. It wasn't until returnal that I foud out this thing makes it's own damn music via haptics. Sign me up for the Cosmic Red please!

Chronos24

Great and all if I could actually get a console. They're already putting controller variants out but consoles can't be found.. ugh..

dano1

A Sheep
Good to know you can get chips to put together some new PS5 controller colors but somehow the manufacturing plant I work at can’t get there’s to build the Jeep 😂

Sexy all around. The one thing I wish that I'm not even sure is possible is to have the symbols on the buttons light up in blue.

Banned
SEXY... now release consoles in these colors! plz?

but I wanna bet that dbrand will really quickly release fitting red plates

Last edited:

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
SEXY... now release consoles in these colors! plz?

but I wanna bet that dbrand will really quickly release fitting red plates
YES. Not a fan of the white color scheme and def. prefer a matte black finish. I'm sure they'll come sooner than later. Though with supply being the way it is...who really knows I guess.

Banned
YES. Not a fan of the white color scheme and def. prefer a matte black finish. I'm sure they'll come sooner than later. Though with supply being the way it is...who really knows I guess.

matte black center is only a matter of time. same happened with the PS4, glossy ass faceplate first, matte coming with the 12XX revision

the fact that they even went with glossy to begin with is fucking wild to me tho... like, WHY?

Last edited:

Codes 208

A bit off topic but does anyone know if the ps4 supports Dualsense yet? While I wait for the ps5 to be more...accessible, I pulled out my old ps4 but I kinda want to get a DSe

Last edited:
Top Bottom