• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 will outsell Xbox Series consoles 2-to-1 this year, Ampere Analysis forecasts

DForce

are very rare cases genrally exposure on stuff like twitch are VERY important and as YouTube are a good barometer to understand how much a product is desired or wanted ... the same can be said about Twitch tv
It's not rare.

World of Warcraft has more than Apex Legends.
Apex Legends barely has more than Dota 2
Rocket League has nearly more than double the views as Call of Duty Warzone
Genshin Impact only has 300 more viewers than Sea of Thieves despite it being a more popular title
Forza 5 has far less viewers than F1 2021 despite being less popular
Warframe has less than Street Fighter V and only 30 more viewers than Tekken 7 while being a much more popular multiplayer title.
StarCraft II has 4.1k viewers while the multiplayer is practically dead.
New World has less than Age of Empires IV when it has more than double the player count concurrently.
NBA 2K 100 less than Age of Empires when the game is on more platforms with a larger concurrent player count.

You said this happens on rare occasions without doing an ounce of research. Many Xbox gamers on here have a strange habit of going with their feelings over facts.

SLB1904

Gold Member
Keep wondering...

Kagey K

Yep.

Most people here already own the consoles they want or have decided which one (or ones) they will be picking up but come in and fight about this, like it makes and difference to them on a micro or macro level.

Last edited:

Kagey K

🤡
NeoGAF voice of impartiality...
I don't claim to be impartial, never have.

I don't come in and argue about whether or not it matters if it outsells it 3:1, 2:1, 1:75:1 or any other fucking ratio because it doesn't matter, regardless of personal bias.

🤡

PropellerEar

Gold Member
I don't claim to be impartial, never have.

I don't come in and argue about whether or not it matters if it outsells it 3:1, 2:1, 1:75:1 or any other fucking ratio because it doesn't matter, regardless of personal bias.

🤡
You just come in and shit post some virtue signalling BS.
Gotcha!

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Gold Member
Yea, after Sonys results. This ain’t happening in 2022 unless microsoft seriously screws up.

these chip shortages are ruining everyone’s numbers.

ZywyPL

Gold Member
I don't see it happening - last year Sony had a headstart due to MS supplying xCloud servers with the chips instead of consoles, and supposedly Sony finished designing and started manufacturing their console earlier, but this year the odds are even and MS has gained traction, whether because of Halo/Forza, GP or MS' acquisitions, both consoles go toe to toe now and the supply will play the main role before everything else.

Top Bottom