• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Plus OCTOBER Leaks - Hell Let Loose, Mortal Kombat X and PGA TOUR 2K21

GHG

Gold Member
That’s exactly what happened to me! Im assuming there is a way to get into combat quicker?? If not no thanks.

Yes there is but it depends on your team being competent.

The people playing the support class need put the supplies down to build spawn points as the team progresses up the map.

I think it's great because there's an organic strategic element to where the spawn points can be placed and there's also the other side of the coin where you can focus on destroying the other teams spawn points to gain an advantage.

With a team where people actually work together and do their roles it's amazing.

Last edited:

dano1

A Sheep

The people playing the support class need put the supplies down to build spawn points as the team progresses up the map.

I think it's great because there's an organic strategic element to where the spawn points can be placed and there's also the other side of the coin where you can focus on destroying the other teams spawn points to gain an advantage.

With a team where people actually work together and do their roles it's amazing.
Ok thanks. I’ll give it another try!

Brigandier

Yep absolutely spot on, This game is all about team work and people doing there roles.

If squad leaders are placing spawn points down and the majority of your team communicate it is a very fun game.

If you're a one man band running around aimlessly you're going to get picked off for fun.

Personally I love the game especiallt evenly matched games that last the duration due to map control swinging back and forth.

I like how you have to be a tank class to use the tank and a team leader to call in airstrikes, not every 5 seconds a vehicle or air strike blowing shit up.

Mossybrew

If you're a one man band running around aimlessly you're going to get picked off for fun.

I was trying to stay with my squad or at least other allies and I was still getting picked off for fun. I don't think we had many people putting forward spawn points either. I guess you really need teams that know wtf they are doing in this game, so just joining pub groups is going to be rough going, especially with all the newbs playing their free WWII PS Plus game. Maybe in a few weeks once players like me NOPE out there will be a more committed playerbase.

Brigandier

I was trying to stay with my squad or at least other allies and I was still getting picked off for fun. I don't think we had many people putting forward spawn points either. I guess you really need teams that know wtf they are doing in this game, so just joining pub groups is going to be rough going, especially with all the newbs playing their free WWII PS Plus game. Maybe in a few weeks once players like me NOPE out there will be a more committed playerbase.
Having players mark where they have spotted enemies helps a lot, I also find rifles are the only guns worth using.

Learning the maps takes time they're huge as you'll know, It's not a game for everyone I respect that but if you stick with it and take your time It can be great fun.

It's hard to see enemies when lay prone or in woods bushes though jesus...

Doczu

I finally downloaded MK X to play with my pal and the main menu shows MK XL. Does this mean that this is the base gsme plus add XL pack? The XL characters are greyed out, but i just downloaded the first part of it, currently it's downloading the rest of the data (i can only choose 1v1 and training).

Top Bottom