• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Psvr2 finger tracking first hands on short video

Bullets-hurt

Neo Member
Very cool to see that feature in action. I've tried VR a few times on my friends system and I've always thought it was really cool so I'm really excited to jump in with the PSVR2 as my first system.

Last edited:

Crayon

Maybe cool? I guess the first thing you do in a new vr game is check out your hands. Finger tracking is just a natural feature that was inevitably going to be adopted but I don't think we'll be seeing games taking advantage of it soon.

Full body tracking is kind of creepy looking still because so few people have it but I want it bad. Then again I would want it for vr chat which I will never have the time to fully enjoy by pretty much ignoring real life.

What if you don’t have all your fingers or you have a handicap that you can’t move your fingers and vr was your one chance to play video games?

Way to go Sony .. 😡
Here is something else that is not inclusive to those who are missing some fingers:
Terry Crews Middle Finger GIF by Idiocracy

Top Bottom