• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Public Events Gone Horribly (and amazingly) Awry

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
So I was just browsing YouTube as any productive, well adjusted part of the well oiled machine does on a Wednesday, looking at videos of my personal comfort food of consumable media - accounts of DashCon, Fyre Fest, and Rainfurrest.

I'll leave the majority of the details in the ether for those of you who already know what these events entailed, or to prevent providing spoilers for the biggest wham episode plot twists in the narrative of real life, because, honestly, any one of those three events will provide you with a hearty gut laugh if you haven't heard of them before.

So my question to GAF is, what public events, festivals, or conventions have entered your sights and left an indelible mark on you moving forward in life? Whether personally attended, or just seen or read about secondhand? Nothing makes me jollier than organized, planned failure.

Top Bottom