• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Queen Elizabeth II has passed away

jdforge

Banned
People are being arrested for saying Not My King and Abolish The Monarchy, so that's a thing.

Good. Off with their heads!

A few hate crimes in Northern Ireland being officially investigated by the PSNI - which is fantastic to see.

Anyone jumping for joy and singing “Lizzys in a box” deserves the full weight of the law thrown at them. Despicable.

Anyway it was more than heart warming to see the loyal people of Scotland out in force today. The crowds paying their respects on The Royal Mile in Edinburgh this afternoon was simply beautiful.

jdforge

Banned
And what Law would that be?

Hate Crime

Any criminal offence which is perceived by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by hostility or prejudice based on a person's race or perceived race; religion or perceived religion; sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation; disability or perceived disability and any crime motivated by hostility or prejudice against a person who is transgender or perceived to be transgender

When it’s Irish Republicans chanting oh ah up the RA along with Lizzys in a box it’s a hate crime.

Hopefully they’ll all lose their jobs to go along with their criminal records.

YCoCg

Hate Crime

Any criminal offence which is perceived by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by hostility or prejudice based on a person's race or perceived race; religion or perceived religion; sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation; disability or perceived disability and any crime motivated by hostility or prejudice against a person who is transgender or perceived to be transgender
Questioning the Monarchy or celebrating a Monarchy death isn't apart of that. What else does it fall under?

Kenpachii

People are being arrested for saying Not My King and Abolish The Monarchy, so that's a thing.

Honestly i think the whole monarch needs populairity with the people more and more to survive, i could see the monarch in england fade away in our life time. This is also why it would have been best to get william on the throne instead of charles.

Last edited:

YCoCg

Afraid it does. When said Monarch is the Head & Defender of the Protestant faith and you’ve groups of Irish Republicans chanting what they did it’s 100% a hate crime.
But the people that have been arrested so far have been in England and Scotland.

jdforge

Banned
But the people that have been arrested so far have been in England and Scotland.

I wasn’t talking about England or Scotland. But perhaps what those people said was motivated in such a way it has been deemed as a hate crime?

Have you any links to these arrests from the media?

Last edited:

YCoCg

I wasn’t talking about England or Scotland. But perhaps what those people said was motivated in such a way it has been deemed as a hate crime?

Have you any links to these arrests from the media?

jdforge

Banned

Yeah primarily seen as a breach of the peace under U.K. law. Rightfully arrested and removed, mostly for their own safety and for fears of trouble breaking out.

Some people just have no class.

Last edited:

Lady Jane

Banned

> anti-monarchy sign
> hate crime
> arrested

Arrested for holding a sign to abolish monarchy in 2022. I don't even agree with her but this is why people are against the "hate crime" labeling. They will keep stretching it until it covers anything that questions the government.

Last edited:

Davesky

Afraid it does. When said Monarch is the Head & Defender of the Protestant faith and you’ve groups of Irish Republicans chanting what they did it’s 100% a hate crime.

Although you may be right on a logical basis sadly it doesn't apply in the real world. Hate crimes usually only seem to apply to minorities. The hypocrisy is very easy to see living in Glasgow. Celtic fans are free to sing their IRA chants, mock the dead and call protestants racist slurs out in the open and also in the media but Rangers fans can't even sing 'Simply the Best' without it being portrayed as sectarian behaviour.

jdforge

Banned
Although you may be right on a logical basis sadly it doesn't apply in the real world. Hate crimes usually only seem to apply to minorities. The hypocrisy is very easy to see living in Glasgow. Celtic fans are free to sing their IRA chants, mock the dead and call protestants racist slurs out in the open and also in the media but Rangers fans can't even sing 'Simply the Best' without it being portrayed as sectarian behaviour.

Thankfully a great many people are now seeing through their hypocrisy (offended by everything, ashamed of nothing) and taking action in places like Belfast and Glasgow.

The galvanisation of all the peoples across all 4 nations of the U.K. at this time, has unfortunately but not unexpectedly caused the mask to slip from the minority who want to divide us; and out pours their hate.

They are only showing their true nature serving as a reminder to the rest of us that they are without respect, dignity, integrity or real cause for their outpouring of hate & anger, aside from indoctrinated or generational trauma being bred into them over and over again.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
One of my colleagues in a Teams meeting just said how she's glad the Queen is dead and Charles should get the "French Revolution" treatment because he's an unelected official. She then started to go on about how the French Revolution was "glorious" and we need a revolution in the UK before my manager kicked her from the meeting 🤣.

Lady Jane

Banned
One of my colleagues in a Teams meeting just said how she's glad the Queen is dead and Charles should get the "French Revolution" treatment because he's an unelected official. She then started to go on about how the French Revolution was "glorious" and we need a revolution in the UK before my manager kicked her from the meeting 🤣.

I will never understand people who go off on Teams. People are always trying to bait me for my political opinion on subjects on Teams and I never bite. I'll just keep to good morning gifs and penguins dancing gifs when reports look good.

IDKFA

I will never understand people who go off on Teams. People are always trying to bait me for my political opinion on subjects on Teams and I never bite. I'll just keep to good morning gifs and penguins dancing gifs when reports look good.

She tried this morning to bait me into a conservation. Started with "I don't get why people want to visit the corpse of an old benefits scrounger". I just moved back to a work related topic.

Like this place, politics at work should be kept to an absolute minimum, or not spoken about at all.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
What stupid things to arrest people for. You make their point more valid when you arrest them.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
306301513-1365197134289555-3204891584550602737-n.jpg
9/11 affected people in the UK too.
It was an attack on western civilization and the US is the United Kingdom's younger brother after all, which is why we're so close.
Something people keep forgetting.
So it was an attack the UK as well as Europe too.
I know everyone don't see it like that just like not everyone in the US cares about the Royals.
But I can assure you that the UK took up arms the moment it happened and we mourn just the same.
We are brothers & Sister's in Arms 💪

Tams

How can anyone defend that pedofile rapist Andrew walking behind her coffin.
Because there's been no evidence (at least in public) that he is either. And from what can be inferred, there's no or little evidence in private.

This is especially so for the paedophilia claims. The only ones that carry any weight are whether he knew she was trafficked, and she's decided to accept a settlement for that. Yes, Prince Andrew is a slimey bastard with a sickening taste for barely legal women, but that's not against the law.

So, given that this is his fucking mother, yes, of course he's been allowed to. He has been removed from some events for his behaviour.

Cyberpunkd

Any chance they can skip Charles and just give the crown to William?
You want to fuck up his family given he has three young kids and would be almost never home?

Because Elizabeth was well known for not giving a fuck (she gave Charles to a nanny after a week and saw him once-twice a year) and look how that turned out for the fam.

Because there's been no evidence (at least in public) that he is either. And from what can be inferred, there's no or little evidence in private.

This is especially so for the paedophilia claims. The only ones that carry any weight are whether he knew she was trafficked, and she's decided to accept a settlement for that. Yes, Prince Andrew is a slimey bastard with a sickening taste for barely legal women, but that's not against the law.

So, given that this is his fucking mother, yes, of course he's been allowed to. He has been removed from some events for his behaviour.
Yes and his interview where he said he cant sweat to prove his claims while sweating doesn't raise eyebrows.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Politics and views about immigration, the Royal Family etc have no place at work. I’m there to do my job. Quite frankly I don’t care about your personal views and I don’t care to give you mine. It’s the mark of an idiot.

Yes and his interview where he said he cant sweat to prove his claims while sweating doesn't raise eyebrows.

His playboy lifestyle and living off immense wealth caught up with him and the powerful are allowed to do powerful things. Fact is, the Queen paid off the accuser rather than letting him prove his innocence in court. That is the real eyebrow raiser.

///PATRIOT

Banned
What a fucking imbecile...

FunkMiller

Gold Member

Estimated contribution to the UK economy from tourism generated by the royal family:

1.9 billion per annum.

End of fucking argument.

Raven117

A few hate crimes in Northern Ireland being officially investigated by the PSNI - which is fantastic to see.

Anyone jumping for joy and singing “Lizzys in a box” deserves the full weight of the law thrown at them. Despicable.

Anyway it was more than heart warming to see the loyal people of Scotland out in force today. The crowds paying their respects on The Royal Mile in Edinburgh this afternoon was simply beautiful.

Hate Crime

When it’s Irish Republicans chanting oh ah up the RA along with Lizzys in a box it’s a hate crime.

Hopefully they’ll all lose their jobs to go along with their criminal records.
Fantastic troll.

Cyberpunkd

Ah yes, the French Revolution who gave rise to a man crowned Emperor. Also, France had further 4 emperors in the 19th century. So much for paying attention in history class.

Tams

I didn't say he's not a moron. I even called him slimy.

But you have provided no good counter argument there. The truth is probably that he is stupid and naïve, so had legal sex with someone who he didn't realise had been trafficked. There's definitely an argument that he was wilfully ignorant, but beyond that I don't think there's any more too it in regards to the truth. The media storm is another matter.

That said, while nothing will likely come of it for you, I'd be careful what you write as it could be conceived as libel. And yes, a forum post can be used to prove that.

Anyway, we should get back onto the topic of Her Majesty's death (of course, you do not need to use such reverential terms if you don't want to).

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member

Is there like a web form to report this type of stuff? I know a place on the internet where a lot of it is being posted.

jdforge

Banned
Is there like a web form to report this type of stuff? I know a place on the internet where a lot of it is being posted.

Police Service of Northern Ireland have an online portal and many, many thousands of people have reported it there.

Similar incidents happened in other Irish Republican areas such as Rostrevor in a bar called The Kilbroney Inn.

Then you also have things like this being posted online.

3bF68Im.jpg

Shamrock Rovers supports painted a mural in Dublin in defiance of chants from their stands of Lizzies in a box

Rmgl3gn.jpg

Above you have IRA propaganda with the cheek to call out unionist murder gangs. Forgetting of course that the IRA were responsible for a 30 year long murder campaign on the Protestant people of Ulster, not to mention the IRA murdered more Catholics than any other collective group combined. They will go to any length to smite the British Unionist people and try to re-write history while screaming for equality!

smqm0LW.jpg

Irish Republican Groups in Londonderry organising celebrations to mark The Queens passing.

fDkj19Z.jpg

An Irish Republican bar in Belfast advertising a party to celebrate the passing of The Queen.

Americans really need to think twice about their continued financial support of Irish Republicans.

IDKFA

What the fuck kind of work conversation is that?

Two seconds into that I’d be like “so regarding the subject of the call…”

From the way she delivered it, you could tell she'd been waiting for this moment.

I could practically hear the frothing between her legs as she was spewing her republican, French revolution, communist BS.

Jinzo Prime

Police Service of Northern Ireland have an online portal and many, many thousands of people have reported it there.

Similar incidents happened in other Irish Republican areas such as Rostrevor in a bar called The Kilbroney Inn.

Then you also have things like this being posted online.

3bF68Im.jpg

Shamrock Rovers supports painted a mural in Dublin in defiance of chants from their stands of Lizzies in a box

Rmgl3gn.jpg

Above you have IRA propaganda with the cheek to call out unionist murder gangs. Forgetting of course that the IRA were responsible for a 30 year long murder campaign on the Protestant people of Ulster, not to mention the IRA murdered more Catholics than any other collective group combined. They will go to any length to smite the British Unionist people and try to re-write history while screaming for equality!

smqm0LW.jpg

Irish Republican Groups in Londonderry organising celebrations to mark The Queens passing.

fDkj19Z.jpg

An Irish Republican bar in Belfast advertising a party to celebrate the passing of The Queen.

Americans really need to think twice about their continued financial support of Irish Republicans.

In America we would call people like this white trash or Neo-Nazi's, ironic how they claim to hate then so much!

Tams

In America we would call people like this white trash or Neo-Nazi's, ironic how they claim to hate then so much!
America* fucking funded them!

*Obviously not all of America and certainly not as a state, but it even reached quite high political levels, and New York was terrible for it.

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Is her name Karen?

Bragr

Banned
God that's disgusting, the french revolution slaughtered more civilians than anything else. Hateful mongols, they are the true fascists among us.

Dr.D00p

Gold Member

Isn't our country great....A place where goat fucking, inbred neck bearded twots like this are free to say anything they want, no matter how ignorant and stupid.

Cyberpunkd

You work in a fun place.

Top Bottom