• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Question regarding Zelda Four Swords GC

jenov4

So I'm thinking about buying this game, and this is my current setup:

2 Friends
2 GBA's with link cables.

Can I play this game with 3 players in total? Meaning I take control of the 1st player using the GC Controller and my two other friends will have the GBA's connected.

Is that possible? Or we _must_ use the GBA as the controller? Thanks!

WordofGod

Banned
jenov4 said:
Damn, can anyone else confirm this? This is going to be expensive ... argh.

I already own two Gba Sp's and have to buy two more today plus 1 extra link cable, and 4 extension cables. Nintendo sucks for doing this but this game is worth it and they know it. It is like a woman who knows she is fine, knows you want her and uses you to her advantage since she knows you will do anything to be with her.

Ecrofirt

do you need a GBA if you're gonig to play by yourself?

I've had the game for a few days, but my GBA is with my girlfriend.

akascream

Banned
It worked out pretty good for me. I own a GBA, SP and GBPlayer already (damnit nintendo), so all I ever need is one more gba, and thats pretty easy. It's also pretty nice to use the gbaplayer and a second tv as my gba.

Picked up 4 swords yesterday, pretty damn fun.. though its rather painful until people get past griefing each other. :p

jenov4

akascream said:
It worked out pretty good for me. I own a GBA, SP and GBPlayer already (damnit nintendo), so all I ever need is one more gba, and thats pretty easy. It's also pretty nice to use the gbaplayer and a second tv as my gba.

Picked up 4 swords yesterday, pretty damn fun.. though its rather painful until people get past griefing each other. :p

But don't you need another GC to use the GBPlayer? I'm confused. :p

Ecrofirt

I'm sure the original models aren't that expensive.

That's what I plan on using when I play multiplayer. I never bought an SP.

WordofGod said:
I already own two Gba Sp's and have to buy two more today plus 1 extra link cable, and 4 extension cables. Nintendo sucks for doing this but this game is worth it and they know it. It is like a woman who knows she is fine, knows you want her and uses you to her advantage since she knows you will do anything to be with her.

20030825l.gif

Different game, same idea.

Ristamar

WordofGod said:
You mean four to ten year olds? lol

steamloller1.gif

...Of course, because obviously no one over the age of 10 owns a GBA. And there's the added benefit of being able to easily beat them up if they kick your ass in Four Swords.

Top Bottom