• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Questions about Bleach: Heat the Soul for PSP

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
I was thinking about picking this up and I had a few questions...

1. Is it any good? Does it play similarly to any fighting games that are currently on the market? If so, which?

2. Theres pretty much zero chance this will come to America right? I'd hate to import it for nothing.

3. How much Japanese text is in the game? I know its a fighter and that it doesn't really matter but are the options in english at the very least?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Did you miss the impressions on this game when it first came out? Don't get it; it's terrible. Wait for the sequel.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Lyte Edge said:
Did you miss the impressions on this game when it first came out? Don't get it; it's terrible. Wait for the sequel.

Yeah, I missed them. I wasn't interested in the game then. I did a search and found the impressions. Bebpo ended up giving it a C+ and he said it was somewhat similar to the Naruto GC games. I like the GC Naruto games.

I can buy it online for $50 shipped but before I do I guess I'll make a trip to the local import store to see if they have it. I'd like to try it myself.

.hacked

JC10001 said:
I was thinking about picking this up and I had a few questions...

1. Is it any good? Does it play similarly to any fighting games that are currently on the market? If so, which?

2. Theres pretty much zero chance this will come to America right? I'd hate to import it for nothing.

3. How much Japanese text is in the game? I know its a fighter and that it doesn't really matter but are the options in english at the very least?

1. Yes, it is a simple fighting game like the Naruto games for the GC

2. This one probably won't make it, the anime has not been licensed yet but if it does I think we will get the inevitable sequel.

3. The story parts are in Japanese but if you have seen the anime you can follow it.

Bottom line if you like Bleach and you can play a game that is not perfect go for it. If you are the type of gamer that only plays AAA games don't bother.

Bleach is my most played PSP game.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
JC10001 said:
Yeah, I missed them. I wasn't interested in the game then. I did a search and found the impressions. Bebpo ended up giving it a C+ and he said it was somewhat similar to the Naruto GC games. I like the GC Naruto games.

I can buy it online for $50 shipped but before I do I guess I'll make a trip to the local import store to see if they have it. I'd like to try it myself.

I wouldn't do it...the load times alone are said to drag it way down.

I like the Naruto GC games too, but I held off on Bleach since the game play is supposed to be simpler, and there's only 6-7 characters in the game. Going by the GC Naruto's track record, a sequel will at least double the character selection and better game play.

Top Bottom