• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quick Question: Anyone played PS2 JP 3rd Strike?

MoxManiac

Somebody here must have by now, I saw someone post a picture of the LE box.

I wanted to know how faithful the conversion is. It is better than the DC version closer to the arcade? Everything intact? Resolution quality?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Ferrio said:
Might be hard for people to tell that aren't very familiar with the game.

And more importantly, the game isn't out yet. Releases on the 22nd. I thought it was already confirmed that both the PS2 and Xbox versions were going to be arcade perfect and have the stuff that was taken out of the DC port?

MoxManiac

I didn't hear anything about that. But I could SWEAR I saw the 3rd strike LE in someone's collection during that post your setup thread.

Oh my god! I must be hallucinating again! Looks like it's back to therapy for me.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
MoxManiac said:
I didn't hear anything about that. But I could SWEAR I saw the 3rd strike LE in someone's collection during that post your setup thread.

Oh my god! I must be hallucinating again! Looks like it's back to therapy for me.

!YZARC GNIOG ERA UOY

The pic of the LE box has been posted here at least once or twice, though. Pretty sure it's from the Magic Box.

Top Bottom