• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quiet, normal family life or whorez/drugs

you must choose between these 2

• 50 years or more, of quiet suburban life with family, kids, grandkids

Votes: 85 85.9%
  • 10 years of cocaine, countless whores, pools, expensive cars/bikes, luxury and general excess in all

Votes: 14 14.1%

• Total voters
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
3BR9T1M.png

teezzy

Banned
You remind me a lot about me when I was younger.
So take my advice like it's your older self talking to you.

And when you sit in your quiet house at that lake with a nice view, with nothing but your wife and your kid, and you didn't get sex for a couple of months, work is hard, your kid is screaming at you, you haven't had a drink with friends for weeks, and if you had one your wife laments, then think about me and what I told you, your older self... ; )

Lol you're projecting a bit, but I appreciate the input. I'm a big fan of the simple life.

Sorry your shit didnt work out with your past counterparts. Believe me, I know the feeling. Even during my partying days, I was a homebody. My friends werethe ones dragging me out. I burned those bridges though, 100% for the better. I might as well be straight edge now

Last edited:
I don't do Cocaine. Is E, Ket, GBL, Meow Meow, 2-CB an option?
Is Meow Meow 5-Meo-DMT?

Lol you're projecting a bit, but I appreciate the input. I'm a big fan of the simple life.

Sorry your shit didnt work out with your past counterparts. Believe me, I know the feeling. Even during my partying days, I was a homebody. My friends were the ones dragging me out. I burned those bridges though, 100% for the better. I might as well be straight edge now
You sound like you'll be the Simpsons' crazy old cat lady in a few years.

cat lady shadow GIF

Last edited:
Top Bottom