• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

R-Type Final 2 Phallic DLC Boss Censored on Switch in West, US on PlayStation 4

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
99099j84m6g51.jpg

Last edited:

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Recently ordered this for Switch. An seeing I couldn't find an OT I'll ask my question here....

Any tips for beginners? Game speed, weapon types etc... Just a general way of approaching for a beginner.
Maybe there's nothing to be said of maybe there is, so....

Thanks in advance
It has been a while since I played it but it definitely feels sluggish on default speed, and like another poster above said, it's as much about memorisation as it is about skill.

Some of the later stages are essentially puzzles, and also complete bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It has been a while since I played it but it definitely feels sluggish on default speed, and like another poster above said, it's asmucj about memorisation as it is about skill.

Some of the later stages are essentially puzzles, and also complete bullshit.

These games are essentially dynamic puzzles. Figure out the pattern. Best weapons per semi section and win.

Pejo

Good thing it's still in the PC version. I always like to self-insert as a giant penis headed mecha turtle fortress in games when I get the chance.

Ps5ProFoSho

How the fuck is it so hot with all the snowflakes everywhere? It's a video game. Don't like it? Don't look at it. Same thing I told the chicks at the park.

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Didn't read the thread

Then again. Not a thread title I'm inclined to read. Ever think of that? Maybe next time consider giving some context instead of a "clever pun" ( not my words) and insinuate it's my shortcoming not understanding said pun because i didn't read the thread.

I only posted here because I couldn't find a proper OT.

Last edited:

Ozzie666

Two different issues , the censorship and the actual creation of the boss. I really don't care either way, they just do things differently in Japan. But I find it hard to believe some game Manager or Supervisor didn't at least question the design choice. I mean did not one notice? or was it 'lets see' how far we can go. As some have pointed it the design is just a modern version of the original, sometimes photo realistic graphics are a curse. But it pays respect to the source material. I find it laughable they choose this hill to die on, when there is so much out there either the same or worse. It's like they think most gamers would be offended? has it really come to this. Reminds me of Germany and their harsh video game regulations and censorship.

Top Bottom