• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rain World: Downpour | Teaser Trailer

TheDreadBaron

Gold Member
This is amazing news! Love this game to death and I’ve still never finished it. I was still hoping for coop but maybe that dream has died. Thanks for sharing, friend!

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
This game was always so intimidating.
I wanted to love it but I am too lazy to really get into it

Kuranghi

The game is mechanically, visually and aurally very interesting but its not actually fun to play due to its obtuseness. Big shame as I followed it during development and then it came out and I just didn't want to play it at all.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Rain World: Downpour is available now on PC. Watch the launch trailer to get a look at the world, creepy creatures you'll encounter, and features like co-op and expedition mode. Get ready to take control of five new characters with new abilities. Slugcats have adapted to the harsh conditions alongside evolved predators. Survive new environmental conditions, dangers and explore uncharted territory.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Rain World: Downpour is a DLC expansion of Rain World. Take control of five new characters with new abilities in this vast, redefined world. Slugcats have adapted to the harsh conditions alongside evolved predators! Survive new environmental conditions, dangers and explore uncharted territory.

Return to the unwavering wild in Downpour, where you explore new, harsh lands and survive new predators. As time passed, the slugcat has evolved. With five variants of the species - take advantage of various skills that they possess and explore their own personal tales

Top Bottom