• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six Extraction Technical Test Invites are out

CuNi

So I just received a E-Mail to confirm an NDA for participating in the Technical Test for Rainbow Six Extraction.
If you Signed up for it, I'd suggest checking out your emails. It seems like you can invite up to 5 Friends to join.

You can chose between PC and consoles when joining the test.

CuNi

I didnt know you could sign up for this if anyone has an extra code I'll take one

It's not a code that I know of.
Your account got chosen and you got a mail where you only confirm to keep to the NDA when gaming. You're then allowed to invite 5 people that are in your Ubisoft friends list.
So if you have friends that knew about this and signed up, maybe they can invite you to join in.

So I just received a E-Mail to confirm an NDA for participating in the Technical Test for Rainbow Six Extraction.
If you Signed up for it, I'd suggest checking out your emails. It seems like you can invite up to 5 Friends to join.

You can chose between PC and consoles when joining the test.

Reported for breach of NDA! Jp! Give us the deetz please! Congrats

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I didnt know you could sign up for this if anyone has an extra code I'll take one
Sign up for these things are always via Ubisofts own client, it was up there ages ago with the very first announcement of the game.
They don't do codes either.

CuNi CuNi I'm on the phone with Ubisoft as we speak.

9rpMwXA.jpg

Is it too late to sign up?

Considering it's starting friday, I'd say so.
I'm still waiting for some replies from friends (I promise I have some!!) but if any of them jumps ship I could give off the remaining invites tomorrow I guess.
Ouf, guess that leaves me out, as I'll be traveling all over Mexico on Friday. FH5 will be out.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
"Choose your platform
If you have been invited by a friend, you must play on the same platform"
This is why I asked on which platform he played, then I selected Xbox Series for my playtest. I won't be able to play it since I don't have a Series X but I don't care about this game, in the meantime Gaza should be able to play it.

CuNi

True. But i won't, I'm gonna live and die by that game. Someone will have to surgically remove me from the game.

This is why I asked on which platform he played, then I selected Xbox Series for my playtest. I won't be able to play it since I don't have a Series X but I don't care about this game, in the meantime Gaza should be able to play it.

So now that I know how many friends decided against this one in a lifetime ™️ chance, you guys still interested?
I can only offer PC though as that's the platform I chose.

So now that I know how many friends decided against this one in a lifetime ™️ chance, you guys still interested?
I can only offer PC though as that's the platform I chose.
If no one else claims it, I'll take it. But let them have priority over me. This does sound pretty tempting. I'm just waiting for steam to verify my FH5, as I gotta travel to Mexico, instead of NZ like all the lucky guys earlier.

Whoami

Neo Member
My Friend would like it his ubi name is "GoodGrandpa" hes always playing rainbowsix too so would like this alot and then he can play with me :)
I already got an invite.

CuNi

If no one else claims it, I'll take it. But let them have priority over me. This does sound pretty tempting. I'm just waiting for steam to verify my FH5, as I gotta travel to Mexico, instead of NZ like all the lucky guys earlier.

I'd need your Ubisoft Account name to add you and send you the invite. If you don't feel comfortable sharing it in a reply you can ofc. just DM me your name. I got 3 left as all but 1 sadly had something else come up. :messenger_grinning:

Whoami Whoami I send your friend a Invite. Once he adds me, I can send him the invite to the Test!

Last edited:

Whoami

Neo Member
I'd need your Ubisoft Account name to add you and send you the invite. If you don't feel comfortable sharing it in a reply you can ofc. just DM me your name. I got 3 left as all but 1 sadly had something else come up. :messenger_grinning:

Whoami Whoami I send your friend a Invite. Once he adds me, I can send him the invite to the Test!
He added you :)

Calverz

Myself and 2 friends would like to try this. If there’s any codes going I’d much appreciate it if you shared 😄

Top Bottom