• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six Mobile - Official Announcement Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Sign up now for a chance to play before the release: http://www.rainbowsixmobile.com

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six is coming to mobile! Explore a diverse roster of Operators and destructible environments in classic maps like Bank and Border. Experience Rainbow Six Mobile: a competitive multiplayer, first-person tactical shooter. Play as an Attacker or Defender in PvP matches and face intense close-quarter combat while making timely tactical decisions.

Trailer developed from pre-alpha in-engine cinematics and mobile gameplay footage.

Nankatsu

My hopes for a return to Rogue Spear or Raven Shield are pointless aren’t they? Rainbow Six 3 and Black Arrow will continue to be the absolute best RB6 games on console.

I just wanted a Rainbow 6 Vegas gamelike, that's all.

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Last edited:

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
I legit don't understand how these types of competitive games are so popular on mobile. Are players actually just using their phones or is the use of other peripherals just assumed? I know PUBG and another battle royale that I can't think of are quite popular on the platform.

dezzy8

I legit don't understand how these types of competitive games are so popular on mobile. Are players actually just using their phones or is the use of other peripherals just assumed? I know PUBG and another battle royale that I can't think of are quite popular on the platform.
You should try it. They work really well even with just touch screen.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting

I don't have a strong enough ego to survive getting curb-stomped by a 14-year old not paying attention in Trig.

. . .I'm honestly just amazed that they've optimized these games (the "twitch shooter" style of multiplayer) to the point that they can be done with just a touchscreen (though there definitely has to be the jerks out there playing this on an emulated phone using a M&KB).

Sybrix

My hopes for a return to Rogue Spear or Raven Shield are pointless aren’t they? Rainbow Six 3 and Black Arrow will continue to be the absolute best RB6 games on console.

Don’t even waste your brain power thinking/hoping for this scenario.

This is Ubisoft we’re talking about.

Just remember the memories on move on.

Tams

Yes, I do like watching my thumbs move around. Utterly gripping.

And before you question my pedigree; I've played an unhealthy amount of COD Mobile for some bizarre, unknown reason. For some reason it took me several months to release how shit it was and how much time I wasted.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Learn more about Rainbow Six Mobile in this latest trailer showcased during GameSpot's Swipe Mobile Showcase. Beta is soon approaching and Clubhouse is making its way to the game.

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six is coming to mobile! Explore a diverse roster of Operators and destructible environments in classic maps like Bank and Border. Experience Rainbow Six Mobile: a competitive multiplayer, first-person tactical shooter. Play as an Attacker or Defender in PvP matches and face intense close-quarter combat while making timely tactical decisions.

Top Bottom