• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six Siege x Ghost Recon Breakpoint Event Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

be8qes5dr4b61.jpg

Arachnid

Lol

Ghost Recon really can't drum up hype on its own merits anymore, can it? What happened to the days of Future Soldier and Advanced Warfighter? The last two games have had to drag in poor Fisher and the R6 crew to get so much as an eyebrow raise.

Whatever. There is no shot at my buying this or them saving this game. Just do better with the next entry. Also, do better with the PvP next time. Say what you want about Wildlands (IMO the PvE was ass), but Ghost War was fun as hell (though not fully fleshed out). Breakpoints PvP ruined it's potential instead of building on it, and I play these games for PvP more than anything. That was the saddest part of the whole Breakpoint debacle.

Imotekh

It says a lot when some of the most memorable characters that have turned up in Wildlands are crossovers from an FPS with no story mode.

I lost interest in the game when I killed the punisher really early by accident and didn't have a defined enemy to hunt down.

Top Bottom