• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the PlayStation Plus Games of 2021

How do you rate the PS Plus games of 2021?

• Great. Lots of games to play thanks to Plus

• Fine. Some games to play thanks to Plus

• Weak. Not many games to play thanks to Plus

• Shit. Needs more Knack

• I don't subscribe to PS Plus

Results are only viewable after voting.

kyliethicc

38 games, 12 months.
(Plus some bonus VR games.)

What do people think of the value of this service?

Strongest month? Weakest?

dPZd6rI.jpg

NickFire

I think the PS+ collection should be included in the list. Isn't it available to anyone regardless of when they signed up?

ReBurn

Gold Member
I already owned the ones I wanted to play. I only spent time with FF VII remake and Wreckfest. I mostly subscribe to PS+ to play Tekken and Soul Calibur online so any games I like are a bonus.

GymWolf

From the Op image it doens't look bad at all, but i usually buy at launch everything that interest me so i barely download anything from plus.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Disappointing, needs improvement.

I did start my sub about 3 months ago though.

The ps+ ps5 collection is fire. The last Guardian is timeless.

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

It was okay. Control, Plague Tale and Wreckfest was the standout games I played. The rest was not for me or I already owned them/played them.

I got a good 6 to 8 game I played this year, had a good amount I played like battlefield, ff7, wreckfest, Virtua fighter, control, and plan to jump into hell let loose soon.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Great overall. For me:

Wreckfest
Control
Plague Tale
First Class Trouble

Are all titles I enjoyed a lot and there were others I also enjoyed, but not as much. Otherwise there were great titles that I already played, but was glad to see more people play them.

SLB1904

Banned
Where is the "it's alright" option
None of the above resonates with me

Edit: nvm I changed my mind. I forgot I got ff7 on it. Just for that it was worth it

Last edited:

Rambotito

Haha I got my PS5 in July so I missed Man-eater, Final Fantasy VII, Battlefield 5, and Wreckfest. From July until now I have played exactly 0 (zero) of the PS+ games.

Top Bottom