• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Realistically, when will assassins creed Mirage release?

Umbasaborne

Banned
It seems like the game was slated for early 2023, however we’ve not heard a peep about it since it showcase last year, and not a single shred of gameplay has been shown. Insider gaming was pointing to august, but there are murmurs apparently that it may be closer to the holiday.

I think the honest answer is that ubisoft does’t know. I think they are waiting to see how their other 2023 projects are coming along (the crew motorfest, skull and bones, the division heartland, and avatar frontiers of pandora). I bet they are banking on avatar to be their holiday seller, but also worried it will need to be pushed again into 2024, in which case it would help to have a new assassins creed game ready to carry them through the holidays. What are your thoughts?

Its clear that ubisoft is a dumpster fire lately, and couldn't keep their pipeline up to account for the rising time needed for game development. That combined with covid, and now their pipe line is essentially backed up with games announced years ago that have taken far longer to make then they likely anticipated.

I think they delayed it recently to the second half of 2023....I don't know Ubisoft seems to be struggling despite their AC games selling gangbusters and making a ton of money off of MT's.

Fbh

I'm going to guess somewhere around september.

Rumor has it the game unintentionally ended up with a good story and good gameplay so Yves was like:
giphy.gif

I hope it comes out great. The first AC game I’m hyped for since 2. My Iraqi friend is looking forward to it and he hates AC games.

Top Bottom