• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recommend me some intellectually stimulating videos.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Well you're just repeating the same thing again. There's no obligation, my man.
Tbh if you were truly indifferent, you wouldn't feel the need to tell me or anyone else that you don't care.
I just disagree that that's how to ruin you're life. I really don't care why I'm here it doesn't matter to me. I don't know why me saying so in your eyes invalidates it.

mortal

Gold Member
I just disagree that that's how to ruin you're life
Yea I don't think that's true at all lol.

I really don't care why I'm here it doesn't matter to me. I don't know why me saying so in your eyes invalidates it.
You're telling me again for the 3rd time you don't care, which is a bit contradicting.
No need for validation here if you don't care.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Yea I don't think that's true at all lol.

You're telling me again for the 3rd time you don't care, which is a bit contradicting.
No need for validation here if you don't care.
I'm not asking for validation. How is affirming how I feel contradictory? You seem threatened by me disagreeing with that video.

mortal

Gold Member
I'm not asking for validation.
I don't know why me saying so in your eyes invalidates it.
lol

How is affirming how I feel contradictory? You seem threatened by me disagreeing with that video.
You claim to not care but then proceed to care. It's just a video I found interesting enough to share.
You can agree with it, disagree with it, or fall somewhere in between, it ultimately doesn’t affect me personally.
Your reaction to it is rather interesting though.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
lol

You claim to not care but then proceed to care. It's just a video I found interesting enough to share.
You can agree with it, disagree with it, or fall somewhere in between, it ultimately doesn’t affect me personally.
Your reaction to it is rather interesting though.
Sorry you're triggered with me disagreeing with your video.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
No need to project. Thank you, but it’s unfortunately not my video so I can’t take credit.
Go back to my initial comment you shot back defensively almost immediately claiming something I didn't even say. I never you said can't enjoy life if you have goals but for whatever reason that was your reply

Last edited:
Top Bottom