• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recommend me some intellectually stimulating videos.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
This may end up being my favorite channel for a while.

Thus far, I've only watched a single video for what appeared to be the end of Day 1 for the trial. Very professional, can hear the testimony and questions clearly. Came up in my recommended. But now I'm gonna go back and start from the very beginning of the playlist.

Checked the channel out. It seems they've tons of these trial playlists. Hopefully, they're not all criminal cases, but definitely a channel I'm interested in.

Been watching this on and off all week at work been very interesting.

I think they done fucked up a tiny bit when they showed (briefly) the skeletal remains when the pathologist was on but the camera cut quick to focussing on the defendant.

Got the day 4 bit to go through then done.

GeekyDad

Been watching this on and off all week at work been very interesting.

I think they done fucked up a tiny bit when they showed (briefly) the skeletal remains when the pathologist was on but the camera cut quick to focussing on the defendant.

Got the day 4 bit to go through then done.
I was so surprised at the end by the short duration of the trial. I guess watching big actors and celebrities in the news, it's easy to get the impression these things drag on. But I guess realistically, they can afford a jillion and one hearings to help stall their cases.

Time to see if I can now find a channel that also show other types of court cases. The murder thing...yeesh.

Durien

So I took a geology course this semester while working on my psychology degree (lab natural science course requirement) and some of the stuff I learned was pretty mind blowing. I hated taking the tests (lots of essay type stuff) but the labs and lectures were super interesting. I learned about the Missoula Glacial lake flooding which helped landscape my area of the Pacific Northwest.

whatthebleep.jpg

GeekyDad

The follow up videos are good as well. I tried learning more about geology through YouTube but few hit it home like this dudebro. And it remains interesting.
Yeah, I typically would never search for something on this topic, but he really does a great job of engaging you with the information. I saved it to my Doc folder on YouTube, so that I can periodically return to the channel and check out some more of his videos.

GeekyDad

Watched these over the past few days.

They're a few years old now, but going back to them is quite the eye opener. Gives ya a wake-up reminder about where we were headed and where we are now.

Top Bottom