• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recommend me some intellectually stimulating videos.

This guy's whole channel is amazing. He's a physics major who put his education on hold to enlist during the early days of the 2nd Gulf War. He now makes long form videos on futurism.

mortal

Gold Member
Anything by this guy, but here's one...

One of my favorite channels. When I started getting in shape, the information in many of his vids were quite helpful in me reframing my understanding of diet.
It's pretty awesome that such rich fascinating content like this is all throughout YouTube. Great resource.

G-Bus

Banned
This is a good channel if you're interested in and like watching single celled and micro organisms. Nice narration, educational and lots of beautiful footage. Viewing channels like these make me think a bit differently about things and how I view the world, or shall I say it helps me to be even more appreciative of life.

Hah, came here to post some stuff from this channel. Been watching a lot of it this last week. Super neat

mclaren777

If you want to watch a feature film that'll make you feel intellectually stimulated stupid, grab some scratch paper and spend $4 on Primer.

Link to YouTube

Primer_%282004_film_poster%29.jpg

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
If you want to watch a feature film that'll make you feel intellectually stimulated stupid, grab some scratch paper and spend $4 on Primer.

Link to YouTube

Primer_%282004_film_poster%29.jpg
This movie makes me feel like the protagonists are stupid, not me. When they start noticing negative health effects after travelling over and over, when didn't they just start sending their notes back? There was no reason for them to keep sending themselves back. I like it, it was very entertaining, but the plot was not well thought out.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
David Wilcox is an absolute fucking nut job of the highest degree and nothing short of a con-artist.

Money corrupts for sure.

Confused about knowing him and calling him a nutcase though.

Last edited:

OZ9000

Banned
Money corrupts for sure.

Confused about knowing him and calling him a nutcase though.
He is as truthful as my friend whose uncle works for Nintendo.

You should check out Above Majestic. Conspiracy theorists genuinely make up shit for gullible fools.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Ben Bailey at the Roast of Patrice O'Neil

Last edited:
Top Bottom