• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Redfall character trailer – Jacob Boyer

Draugoth

Gold Member

Meet the Heroes of Redfall: Jacob Boyer. An ex-military sharpshooter turned private contractor. An encounter with a vampire god left Jacob with a mysterious vampiric eye, a spectral raven that’s never far from his side, and a ghostly sniper rifle. Redfall arrives exclusively on Xbox Series X|S and PC on May 2, 2023. Pre-order now or play with Game Pass for exclusive content - visit Redfall.com to check it out.

Last edited:

Roberts

I kind of decided that I will play guns blazing with Layla, but if the game is good enough, I will do a more stealthy run with this guy.

Luipadre

oof. First deathloop now this. Gonna try it, because game pass, but i wouldnt spend a single cent on this. This game looks like its coming out 10 years late.

Last edited:

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
An encounter with a vampire god left Jacob with a mysterious vampiric eye, a spectral raven that’s never far from his side, and a ghostly sniper rifle.

Did it ejaculate in his eye? I mean, how else does that shit happen? Must’ve been some encounter 😂

Oh wait, a vampire just gives it to him. Suuuuure.

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
This looked pretty great to me, really enjoy stealth in Arkane’s games so this is right up my alley.

Abilities look shit and boring. How many do you get per character? 2?
There seems to be quite a lot going by the previews, each character has a skill tree;
Untitled_1.1.6.jpg

Last edited:

GMCamaro

Camera Man: We need to document!
Jacob: Want to know how I got this EYE? Let me talk about it cause I know you do.
Camera Man: Does the bird have a name?
Jacob: if it’s not about my EYE, we’re done here.

manfestival

This didn't do a good job convincing me. I want to be interested in the game. I keep trying but it is hard. Maybe actually playing it may change that

Top Bottom