• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RedFall First Gameplay Trailer Revealed, Coming in 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member
FVEVeQRWUAAwvWw

Last edited:

blacktout

I still really dislike the aesthetic of this game. Looks like corporate PR tracts meets a particularly bland Vampire the Masquerade campaign. Desperately trying to resist the urge to call it "toothless."

The weakest major title in what so far has been a surprisingly great presentation.

Ribi

That does not look like a 2023 game. The graphics looks like fo76 and the enemy variation and hits to the player look bland

Jormatar

Yeah this ain't Arkane I fell in love with back in the day. This looks so generic that it hurts. Fortunately it's on Game Pass, so doesn't hurt to give it a shot.

Last edited:

RoboFu

One of the green rats
looks cool but its hard for me to get excited for another FPS these days. Which is good because then im pleasently surpised if its any good.

Jennings

The trailer makes the game look terrible but it's pre-beta and I have faith in Bethesda. They've published all the very best first person shooters in the last 8 years and I have no doubt they're fully capable of keeping that trend going.

Beechos

Acutally looks alot better than expected. You think i would learn by now, never to doubt arkane. Despite the goofy art direction of their games they are all top tier.

Looked fantastic!!! I was little spooked about some of the scenes, but if the characters talk as much as this and offer some type of companion without the need for co-op, perhaps. But I'm definitely intrigued. Game looks really, really good. And I like that it has a fully story campaign.

As a big fan of L4D type games, I think this looks promising. I like having the characters have special abilities, and I think the gameplay looked solid enough. I'll probably check it out whenever it comes out

Pejo

I can't explain how disappointed I am with the reveal of this. I was actually looking forward to this until I saw it. Looks terrible. From the canned vampire animations where they just kinda float around to the non stop jibba jabba to the inconsistent art style to the slow gunplay. It's just all bad based on that trailer.

RGB'D

Looked very Arkane. And that is fantastic! I didn't know what to make of the CGI last year but I really enjoyed what I saw

Robb

Gold Member
I’ll try it out since it’ll be on GamePass and because I usually like Arkane.

But it didn’t look like my cup of tea, and the voice acting was pretty darn annoying.

Naked Lunch

Actually looks really fun.
The dreamworld environments really sold me to try it.
Years ago vampires were so played out (its zombies now) - but seeing vampires now is a breath of fresh air.

ZehDon

Gold Member
I'm still really not sure who's this for. It's too bloody for kids, too kiddy for adults, too Gen Z for older folks, too old-school for younger folks, too cringe for normal people, too straight for edge lords, and the writing is probably the worst I've seen in a long time.

I foresee a rock solid 6/10 ahead.

Top Bottom