• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Redfall - Official Into the Night Trailer

Draugoth

Gold Member

Halloween tastes different here. What better way to get into the spirit than with a brand new trailer highlighting some of the game’s creepiest bloodsuckers. From the devious Angler to the ever-vigilant Watcher, this is just a bite of what you and your squad will face as you fight to take back Redfall. Redfall arrives exclusively on Xbox Series X|S and PC in 2023. Play it day one with Game Pass.

Last edited:

bxrz

What happened to Arkane?
They can't stop putting out quality games

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:

Dane

This game suddenly reminded me when Irrational Games (which is by coincidence located in Massachusetts) was pitching a coop game about vampires and other monsters built on top of Swat 4.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa
Isn't it around march?
That’s what I’m saying, that there is no date. And them not even giving a season window in the latest trailer/ press release doesn’t leave me with a lot of confidence that they’re still targeting early 2023. And if that’s the case, why bother releasing a new trailer right now? I would’ve saved it for the Game Awards.

feynoob

Banned
That’s what I’m saying, that there is no date. And them not even giving a season window in the latest trailer/ press release doesn’t leave me with a lot of confidence that they’re still targeting early 2023. And if that’s the case, why bother releasing a new trailer right now? I would’ve saved it for the Game Awards.
It's in-line with gamepass line up.
They stated that whatever announced during that period, would be release in 12 month.

If they are doing this early, it might hit on January as possible.

It's in-line with gamepass line up.
They stated that whatever announced during that period, would be release in 12 month.

If they are doing this early, it might hit on January as possible.
I just looked it all up again, the official window is first half of 2023. So could be Jan 1 through June 30. Same as with Starfield.

GymWolf

Day one.

But graphic continue to look like a good past gen game tho.

Hopefully the next game they made completely under M is gonna have a much bigger budget.

Reactions: Isa

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
6pI6HIo.gif

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
Although I'm not wild about the vampire hunter theme, I've rounded the corner with this one. An open world Arkane immersive sim I can play with my friends sounds like too much fun.

Stuart360

Still not sure what i feel about this game. Still this is the best the games looked so far, from a graphics and tone aspect.

I think they figure there is no point in announcing a release date or release window because they might have to move it again so why set themselves up for a delay again.

Most of the people that will be playing this will be doing so with Game pass so its not like they need to announced a date to get pre-orders.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Looks like Back 4 Blood meets Dishonored 2. That's not necessarily a bad thing. Will play on Gamepass.

Hot5pur

Game looks good and the studio is great. BUT if no story co-op progression for everyone involved, no sale from me.

Fredrik

Still not sure what i feel about this game. Still this is the best the games looked so far, from a graphics and tone aspect.
Deathloop made me motion sick in like 15 minutes, so I’m on the fence on this one. No idea what they did wrong. Strange FOV maybe?

Ozriel

M$FT

They’re making a horror themed game, they’re releasing a trailer in time for Halloween

FFS, it’s not exactly rocket science.

It’s not really that important that they haven’t announced a release date yet. We didn’t get a release date for GOW Ragnarok until July. 4 months to the game’s release.

VN1X

Banned
Another banger from Arkane but like someone else said: this should really come out around Autumn next year instead of pushing it out the door around March. October has the perfect vibes to release something like this.

johnjohn

The atmosphere looks so good in this, it looks legitimately creepy at times. All we need is a date now, and based on how talkative they've been about the game I expect the release date to be relatively soon.

Tahj

Been keeping an eye on this; not Day One for me juuuust yet tho, but like this trailer
(Also, I really want another Dishonored game)

Top Bottom