• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Redfall Rumored to Be Targeting Late March 2023 Release

What other signs?
The whispers from my bum hole.

A few outlets are saying its going to be March 2023. Originally they said Feb but a leak came out on twitter and then was deleted, saying it was going to be March 2023. Launching in the new financial year doesn't usually happen for budget reasons.

feynoob

Banned
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Not sure if the guy is to be trusted. So let's wait until official confirmation, which I think we'll get in 30-60 days if it's true.

Having said that, I've been saying that Starfield is likely a Q3/Q4 2022 game, and this delay (if true) will pretty much confirm that.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
Not sure if the guy is to be trusted. So let's wait until official confirmation, which I think we'll get in 30-60 days if it's true.

Having said that, I've been saying that Starfield is likely a Q3/Q4 2022 game, and this delay (if true) will pretty much confirm that.

Why would a Redfall "delay" confirm Starfield for Q3/Q4 2023?

Last edited:

Spyxos

I still don't know if it's for me. If they now have to postpone Starfield until 2024, then it's going to be really embarrassing for MS.

Top Bottom