• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Redfall system minimum system requirements for PC specs revealed

Draugoth

Gold Member
Red-Fall.jpg

Some Redfall system requirements have dropped following its recent appearance at the Xbox ‘Developer_Direct’ showcase. For now, we only know the minimum specsÇ

Here are the Redfall system requirements:

MinimumRecommended
OSWindows 10 64-bitTBC
CPUIntel Core i5 8400
AMD Ryzen 5 1600
TBC
RAM16GBTBC
GPUNvidia GeForce GTX 1070
AMD Radeon RX 580
TBC
VRAM8GBTBC
Storage100GB100GB SSD

Unlike the town of Redfall, there aren’t any nasty surprises lurking in this specs sheet, but a few of the requirements here may make some budget builds sweat. For example, you’ll need 16GB of RAM in order to get the game started, but this should be a relatively inexpensive upgrade for most. The same applies when it comes to storage, as you’ll need 100GB free and developer Arkane Studios explicitly recommends installing the game on an SSD.

The now ageing Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 and AMD Radeon RX 580 should provide enough pixel pushing power to set you on your merry vampire hunting way, but we don’t yet know what kind of quality settings or performance they’ll target. While not confirmed, we presume that Redfall will feature Nvidia DLSS and AMD FSR upscaling technologies and ray tracing features, as they all appeared in Arkane’s previous effort, Deathloop.

Last edited:
Redfall had no business being next gen. only.

Someone clearly needs to watch the latest gameplay footage on a top-tier 4KTV. The game looks fantastic in graphics, art, world design, special effects, combat, enemies, and weapons. It's a far more visually impressive game than some admit.

ACESHIGH

Banned
I just hope this game is a good single player experience. Regarding specs... it is what it is. I was able to play elden ring just fine with 8GB of RAM even if 12 GB was listed as a minimum. Love this trend of devs lazily posting specs... who the heck believes you need 32 GB of RAM for a great gaming experience?

Top Bottom