• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

NSFW Redhead Appreciation Thread

Who is your preferred redhead?

• Bryce Dallas Howard

Votes: 57 57.6%
  • Jessica Chastain

Votes: 42 42.4%

• Total voters

ManaByte

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2004
California
manabyte.com
Oh My God Reaction GIF by The Office

• LOL
Reactions: zaanan and GymWolf

GymWolf

Jun 11, 2019
Yeah Amouranth definitely does it for me. Both of my ex-wives and my favorite girlfriend ever (almost wife number 3) were natural redheads. I like them a lot. 🥰
The red hairs are probably the only thing natural on that bitch...

Jun 16, 2018
prettycoolgraphics.blogspot.com
does pink hair count as red hair?

Btw, for some reason nebula's facial structure seems distinct from the red haired actress, I would think that if nebula had human colored skin and red hair she would look perfect, but the actress appears to deviate from perfection in facial structure. Does the blue skin come with modification to facial structure, or is there some optimal illusion due to difference in colors allowing the imperfect to match the perfect?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ForAcademicPurposes
Nov 16, 2011
does pink hair count as red hair?

Btw, for some reason nebula's facial structure seems distinct from the red haired actress, I would think that if nebula had human colored skin and red hair she would look perfect, but the actress appears to deviate from perfection in facial structure. Does the blue skin come with modification to facial structure, or is there some optimal illusion due to difference in colors allowing the imperfect to match the perfect?
There are some BTS videos out there of them applying the makeup. There are some added but not mainly in the face, mostly near the temples and the top of the head to get that robot look.

They look pretty damn similar to me in facial structure. Also don't get your "imperfect" facial structure comment.

Jun 16, 2018
There are some BTS videos out there of them applying the makeup. There are some added but not mainly in the face, mostly near the temples and the top of the head to get that robot look.

They look pretty damn similar to me in facial structure. Also don't get your "imperfect" facial structure comment.

Could be angles, many faces look better or worse depending on angle. Rare is a face that looks best from all angles.

Jun 16, 2018
i'll be the 2/10 would not bang guy for a bit : "she kinda looks like stephen king dude, hard pass for me"
What we need is 3d bioprinting tech to continue advancing and for it not to be outlawed and only for the rich and powerful like happened in altered carbon.

A biological body controlled by a computer, 3d printed would be oh so so very good.

• Love
Reactions: ForAcademicPurposes

Toots

Apr 23, 2021
Paris, 🇫🇷
What we need is 3d bioprinting tech to continue advancing and for it not to be outlawed and only for the rich and powerful like happened in altered carbon.

A biological body controlled by a computer, 3d printed would be oh so so very good.
You mean so you can fullfill your deranged fantasies in a twisted world full of Stephen King you hellish fiend?! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Jun 1, 2016

She's cute on the right, but Bangin hot blue and Bald.

• LOL
Reactions: Insane Metal

jason10mm

Feb 3, 2009
Yeah Amouranth definitely does it for me. Both of my ex-wives and my favorite girlfriend ever (almost wife number 3) were natural redheads. I like them a lot. 🥰
Maybe redheads just don't like you :p

If you want a half decent low budget Lovecraftian horror flick with a smoking hot redhead that gets Constantly ginger bashed, check out Sea Fever.

Hermione Cornfield (I think natural blonde though)