• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reminder, GTA definitive edition sold close to 10m copies since release. our effort is futile against these big companies🙃

Editaur

In a nutshell, Thompson asserts that Nikolas Cruz's Halo habit played a significant role in the Parkland shooting. He seeks to assist the defense team in order to spare Cruz from the death penalty.

Guy went on halo fast. Suffice to say, his gta license is out of his reach now.
Nevermind I'm glad I forgot about him. I thought he was done after the whole Bully "Gay Sexual Content" garbage.

ROFL, are you doing a bit?
Yea, GTAV has nothing to do with this.

i-really-screwed-up-didnt-i.gif

Laptop1991

I want the game, but i'm not paying 50 quid for a broken product, sad to see so many people bought blindly and there were sign's it wasn't up to scratch before release, they didn't show much.

In a nutshell, Thompson asserts that Nikolas Cruz's Halo habit played a significant role in the Parkland shooting. He seeks to assist the defense team in order to spare Cruz from the death penalty.

Guy went on halo fast. Suffice to say, his gta license is out of his reach now.
The guy was mentally ill and had access to firearms.

Hell I'd say videogames prevent more violence than causes it I keep my rage at the computer.

jigglet

Banned
By “effort” do you mean angry posts on gaf? The only way to truly stop this is to start a petition and get a few dozen signatures.

Last edited:
Top Bottom