- Alan Wake Remastered will use the Northlight Engine by Remedy Entertainment, previously used in Control.
- The game supports ray-tracing for reflections on PS5, Xbox Series, and PC, but not on last-generation consoles.
- There is no Nintendo Switch version. While we haven’t heard from our source about it, maybe a Cloud version can happen like Control.
- Last-generation consoles will benefit from higher resolution and QoL changes but no ray-tracing.
- The remaster will support 60 FPS.
Alan Wake Remastered was leaked recently through a retailer listing and it has been rumored to be announced next week.