• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soodanim

Thought this was a pretty interesting video, reminded me of Resetera, almost as if it was tailor made for them. There's some great advice here they likely won't hear or even be open to listen to just because it's Blaire.

I've heard a couple times that Blaire and one other one (something Rose?) aren't liked by the online trans community, but is there more to it than "They don't like it when she spits hot fire"? I know I'm probably asking the wrong website on this one, but I'm curious.

The comments section is as lively as you'd expect. One person called Blaire a transphobe and got dogpiled, then came back with vague arguments about "Science agrees" and then started acting she had an IQ of 500. I like seeing discussions about this sort of thing given its relevance in society, but it never seems to go anywhere. Maybe I'll look into videos of people responding to Blaire.

TheRyzzl

Neo Member
TXscRBv.jpg

Lmao, wut???

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Just another thread about someone who performs technical analysis on a gaming forum:
Quite shocking what they are doing to him. Literally trying to get him fired after he made it. What a bunch of losers.

And love the accusations of him being a trumper. He's fucking British.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Quite shocking what they are doing to him. Literally trying to get him fired after he made it. What a bunch of losers.

And love the accusations of him being a trumper. He's fucking British.

Anytime one of them finds career success they seem to be shunned and eventually largely fade away. It's why their mods and admins are all in poverty or disabled. Not a damn one of them have a lucrative, rewarding career.

kamkamkam

Just another thread about someone who performs technical analysis on a gaming forum:
Poor guy didn't even do anything, getting brigaded again because he got mentioned on Era. He's already banned there... wish they would leave him alone ffs.

Mohonky

This thread is gonna be a graveyard very soon.

Black people being called out for racism?

Not on Reee watch. Can't wait till Nepenthe gets in there; all of a sudden the perpetrators skin colour is irrelevant.....

Seeing Ree stating that NeoGaf is extreme alt-right while a lot of people here, myself included, lean left... it's quite something.

Holy fuck, what a bunch of hateful dipshits.

EDIT: Another things that bothers me a lot on their way of thinking, why is it bad being center? I'm from a country where the government flip-flops between left and right, I have no party affiliation, I vote for what seems right in the moment... isn't that being a center person? Isn't that being a more flexible and actually more informed person because I vote for something besides "my party"? If someone wants to have affiliation with right and left, be my guest, but being center is a bad thing now? Wanting to see both sides?

Last edited:

SNPlayen

LMAO they got soo triggered that he went over here because people were not hating on him. Virtually no one on this board supports what happened at the capitol but they think we are some kind of alt-right nazis. This is what happens why you live so far in your bubble.

teezzy

Banned
He's a classic liberal, not the new wave of the super woke, can't take a joke liberals that infest ResetEra.

Hes also a classic liberal in the actual sense of classic liberalism and not "lol I'm not racist or homophobic, I'm classic liberal " as a lot of conservatives tend to adopt the term today

Maher is on the money a large majority of the time. Between him and Megyn Kelly, I get a more refined sense of where my country is headed. Wholeheartedly enjoy em both

Last edited:

This thread is gonna be a graveyard very soon.

Black people being called out for racism?

Not on Reee watch. Can't wait till Nepenthe gets in there; all of a sudden the perpetrators skin colour is irrelevant.....

XtCZZOr.jpg

Ignoring the elephant in the room. Back to 2018 before the "Chinese virus rhetoric."

zfnamDb.jpg

Blacks are 280x more likely to commit violent crimes against Asians than Asians are to commit crimes against Blacks.

SNPlayen

Thread locked due to lots of reports. There appears to be too much support for NX Gamer amongst the hate

Last edited:

Ionian

Thread locked due to lots of reports. There appears to be too much support for NX Gamer amongst the hate

Christ, that thread is embarrassing.

DbWc0R7.jpg

Hope he doesn't bother going back after his 2 month ban expires. Also curious to see who else gets banned for calling them out.

UnNamed

Banned

I really want to know what Resetera people win in that Report Olympics, since they are so obsessed to report anyone.

Seeing Ree stating that NeoGaf is extreme alt-right while a lot of people here, myself included, lean left... it's quite something.

EDIT: Another things that bothers me a lot on their way of thinking, why is it bad being center? I'm from a country where the government flip-flops between left and right, I have no party affiliation, I vote for what seems right in the moment... isn't that being a center person? Isn't that being a more flexible and actually more informed person because I vote for something besides "my party"? If someone wants to have affiliation with right and left, be my guest, but being center is a bad thing now? Wanting to see both sides?
It's all or nothing with them

Orta

Banned
That place surely ranks amongst the top 10, if not higher, most toxic and intolerant boards online.

One of the rules even states ignorance on any given subject is no excuse should any if its members take offence at something he/she reads and you will be banned.

The irony can't be lost on its ever so tolerant mods.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Am I supposed to believe that all the users cheering NX Gamer on top of page 1 of that thread weren’t aware of the controversy? Kinda fishy if you ask me. Sounds like people getting the chance to congratulate the guy before the usual party poopers inevitably came into the thread breaking the door down, at which point the only choice is to repent or get a ban.

You know, browsing on ERA's EtcetERA board, I have yet to find a single thread that dares criticize Joe Biden. Meanwhile, I spotted at least 3 threads about Trump and Trump supporters, despite him already being out of office. These people really can't let it go.
They hate landlords, so Trump continuing living rent free in their heads forever is probably justice to them.

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels

Real reason for lockdown: It was advertising NeoGAF a little bit too much.

Last edited:

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels
What? Also what the hell is tme? Is that a typo?
Just did a random google search:

tmc: trans misogyny confined - you experience transmisogyny
tme: trans misogyny exempt - you do not experience transmisogyny

They seem more like adjectives than pronouns to me.

cormack12

Gold Member
What fucking piss flaps.

So the guy literally works his ass off in free time building up a professional reputation and they wanna lynch him and exile him for one tweet on a platform where you have limited nuance on 240 characters. The only joy they take is ripping down what other creatives build because it's an illustration of how many of them are self labelled failing creatives who vastly over estimate their own expertise and interest.

cyen

What fucking piss flaps.

So the guy literally works his ass off in free time building up a professional reputation and they wanna lynch him and exile him for one tweet on a platform where you have limited nuance on 240 characters. The only joy they take is ripping down what other creatives build because it's an illustration of how many of them are self labelled failing creatives who vastly over estimate their own expertise and interest.

Losers just want everyone to fail.

Astral Dog

You know, browsing on ERA's EtcetERA board, I have yet to find a single thread that dares criticize Joe Biden. Meanwhile, I spotted at least 3 threads about Trump and Trump supporters, despite him already being out of office. These people really can't let it go.
There were some threads before he took office threatening to turn on him if he doesn't do X or say Y, calling him weak etc

It appears that for now its forbidden to say anything against Joe i hope he doesn't make any mistake! 😳

Brute

Yeah fuck you Ree! I'm a leftie and always have been. I ain't no Trump loving redneck - I hate that those crazies tarnish us all with the same brush.

Why/how did this start?

Velcro Fly

InDaGulag

Velcro Fly

Large companies being hacked is fine as long as the company's perceived political beliefs differ greatly enough from my own

Also don't mind the large number of people who were happy about this that we chose not to ban. They too align politically with us and are protected members of our clique here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom