• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetERA Mods Shut Down Another Dusk Golem Thread...Can You Guess Why?

IF RE8 is having issues running on PS5, what do YOU think are the reasons why?

• PS5 fixed profile modes

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • PS5 Variable Frequency

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Certain PS5 API tools still in flux

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • RE Engine incompatibility with certain PS5 API tools

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • RE Engine a mess

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • VR Mode

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Capcom incompetence

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't know why it's 'news' or it's somehow controversial that a game in development, a year or so from release doesn't:
run perfectly,​
or has framerate dips,​
has bugs etc...​
I trust Capcom to do what they need to do in time for release, especially when it involves arguably their most important title.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
People that believe RE8 has problems running on the PS5 at 1080p 60fps while the Series X easily runs it easily at 4K 60fps should check if they are on the spectrum.
What kind? The regular kind or reddit oriented?

Elog

I do not know why you are doing this. This is a storm in a teapot.

We know that the PS5 and XSX are ridiculously close in specs. They have their plus and minus vis-a-vis each other - some things will run slightly better on one of them and some things slightly better on the other. That is it.

We know that PS5 has a great price and line-up for launch with some dedicated PS5 titles. We know that the PS+ bundle of PS4 games is great. We are a little bit miffed that the new Horizon game is cross-gen. Ryan is talking nonsense about 'games being built bottom up for the PS5' - that is MS level of BS. That is unfortunate.

That is it. Not sure why there is so much drama. I am just looking forward to game on this new machine and playing what looks like a stellar first year of exclusives.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
EfD3Ows.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom