• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 2 Remake |OT| Party like it's 1998

Jesb

What an incredible remake. I finished Leon’s scenario on RE4. Now playing the PC version maxed out on gfn and it’s blowing me away again. The details in the zombies is crazy. I love how you think they’re dead but no, they get back up again. Even after two or three shots in the head. 😂

The police station and the lab the last area is so fucken good. I can’t even imagine how good a new RE would be if it was made in the same cloth as RE2 remake. I’d take that any day over where they’re going with RE currently.

Bought this game during the previous Steam sale, 90 hours later it's safe to say I got a bit addicted.

This thing is just packed with content. Two campaigns with two different characters, Fourth Survivor, Tofu Survivor, 4 different Ghost Survivor scenario's, pretty nuts for the $15 I paid for it.

tvwme9r.jpeg

Only have two things left to do for 100% completion; a playthrough where I never use the item box, and No Way Out with max 60 handgun bullets.

That last one I am really not looking forward to.

After that, it's on to RE3.

Also, mod support for this game is pretty crazy, at least for the DX11 branch of the game. Quite an expansive library of mods over on GamersNexus.

Top Bottom