• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 3 "Director's Cut - Nemesis Edition" being announced at TGS 2021

Retinoid

Leaked box art?
mPQK6BZ.jpg
Only thing that leaked was the shit from the person's asshole who made this image.

zokie

I really want to believe but honestly it looks like she’s talking about Daylight…

And it looks like that, since that game is doing crossovers with everything.

Agreed , i really forgotten about Daylight and other RE collab

Random : maybe RE3 remake Jill Valentine will be the final capcom collab in MH Rise ( i am really dreaming lol )

4th collab is Megaman's Rush
E_ZPVz8VEAAM740

Last edited:

sainraja

I really want this to be true. I enjoyed RE3 and I hope they are able to bring it up with some of the elements they removed (body dismemberment of the zombies) + the missing and new areas.

zombrex

lots of resident evil games are on sale right now this is no evidence of anything
Resident evil 3 went on fire sale for $10, all sold out and no copies are available at all.
This is not normal practice unless a game is being replaced with another version.
Resident Evil 2 an older game is still available for $69 from same retailer.
Combined with the other info its obvious what is happening.

Last edited:

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
Resident evil 3 went on fire sale for $10, all sold out and no copies are available at all.
This is not normal practice unless a game is being replaced with another version.
Resident Evil 2 an older game is still available for $69 from same retailer.
Combined with the other info its obvious what is happening.
Lmao it’s already been proven fake many times already

Top Bottom