• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Video Shows How the Spencer Mansion Would Look in Unreal Engine 5

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In a recent video uploaded to the RE Biohazard YouTube channel, viewers can see over 30 minutes of footage showing the mansion reimagined in Unreal Engine 5, a recreation which was made by Team ARKLAY. The footage gives a tour of the whole place, including the backyard, guest house, and the secret laboratory, and the interior and exterior shots of this iconic horror set has been given a modern face lift. It actually makes the mansion look even creepier with its attention to detail and dark shadows.

FrozenFlame

kinda-iffy.gif

I still think Re REmake will be the grand finale of Capcom’s Resident Evil remake series, at the end of this gen.

Kaachan

I don’t know, this lacks personality to me
The crazy amount of shine is giving me indie horror vibes

Last edited:

thatJohann

In a recent video uploaded to the RE Biohazard YouTube channel, viewers can see over 30 minutes of footage showing the mansion reimagined in Unreal Engine 5, a recreation which was made by Team ARKLAY. The footage gives a tour of the whole place, including the backyard, guest house, and the secret laboratory, and the interior and exterior shots of this iconic horror set has been given a modern face lift. It actually makes the mansion look even creepier with its attention to detail and dark shadows.

Too dark, can’t see shit

Top Bottom