• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Village - Showcase Teaser | April 15th 3pm PDT

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
that 45fps strange but ok... why not try to hit 1440p 60.

Excuse Me What GIF by One Chicago
There has to be a 30 fps cap right....

RIGHT!?

Heylon

Could be pretty apparent to you, but Capcom has worked initially just on next generation saying eventually would have ported it on past generation. That's what they did. Sure, graphic doesn't leaves speechless but it's another story.
Yea, they said that, but from everything we’ve seen of the game by now it’s obvious that statement was just empty corporate talk. As a corporation you’d be a moron to target the new generation of consoles for the core design of your game, especItaly given the shortage of PS5’s. The vast majority of their install base are on last gen. Capcom knows this, so of course they developed RE8 with the limitations of last gen hardware in mind. And it clearly shows through everything showcased of the game so far. It’s unfortunate, but makes sense. That’s just where the money is for them.

Wait ok so looking at the site it says we can download it now - but we can only play it on may 1st? Why not just make it playable right now? I am annoyed

skneogaf

It's called Revive. I get what you mean that it's locked to the oculus store and that is shitty. But it is easily bypassed using any other headset.

No I meant quest games as it is quest only. Not rift, I have an oculus rift 1 but it won't allow me to play oculus quest games.

I know about revive, I know but haven't needed it due to my rift.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Sounds very spoiler driven to me. Their last trailer felt like it was going to give a lot of good stuff away. Demos and trailers for the masses and to boost sales. If I wasn’t already thinking about this game then I’d be in. Idk how many times you can get excited for something by watching them show it off in a trailer. Sometimes it comes down to waiting for the final product.

The demo download on PSN right now is basically a countdown clock until the demo is playable (over a day wait) and then it has their latest trailer. You also get a link to purchase it.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Their previous movies were produced by Sony Pictures, this new series though look a but rough and made by a German company called Costantin Film.

Top Bottom