• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Zero: does anyone find this game fun?

My favorite of the OG RE games that came before 4. It sounds like your main gripe is that these classic games had methodical, slow gameplay and are not at all fast-paced. They lack modern QOL improvements and are not known for being all that easy to play through.
If there were no loading screens or loading masks, my experience with the game would be quite different. As is, I just cannot stomach it.

Bridges

I own every mainline Resident Evil game (except for 7 & 8), Zero is the only one I've ever finished.

I thought the character switching was pretty cool and ahead of its time for a GameCube game. The fixed camera is a real struggle though.

Deerock71

My favorite of the OG RE games that came before 4. It sounds like your main gripe is that these classic games had methodical, slow gameplay and are not at all fast-paced. They lack modern QOL improvements and are not known for being all that easy to play through.
Nah. It was basically giant 🐸.

Top Bottom