• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Return to Silent Hill | Behind-the-scenes Early Sneak Peek

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
maxresdefault.jpg

Hear from the Director and Producer, and get a look at some behind-the-scenes action on the set of RETURN TO SILENT HILL in this preview for the upcoming movie.

Last edited:

Doom85

As I said in the Silent Hill 2 remake thread, hearing that a good deal of the production crew already knew the game, there will be minimal CGI and almost all the creatures will be played by dancers and acrobats and such, and Akira Yamaoka’s music will be used like before, all good stuff so far.

Did a rewatch of the 2006 movie recently. It has its faults but it's by no means bad, and it's evident how passionate the director is of the franchise.

Hopefully it does well.

Trunx81

Gold Member
The first one was pretty good. I knew the director from the fabulous “Brotherhood of the Wolf”. Although the typical “open end” hindered it a bit. The second one was… not that great. But looking forward for this. And I started listening to the Laura’s Theme again because of this thread.

Top Bottom