• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riders Republic | Year 1 Roadmap

Inviusx

The worst thing they did was release that Beta. It was basically the entire game minus the ability to upgrade past a certain point and some additional events/mass races. I played it for a week and basically got the entire experience of Riders Republic for free. I have no reason to return.

Ammogeddon

Can’t wait for this to release. I’m all in on the season pass too.

My first impressions of the beta were that it was pretty standard Ubisoft disappointment mixed with some next level cringe but it suddenly clicked with me.

I think it has the potential to sell pretty well as it’s offering something different to the other big games coming out this fall, which are mainly shooters.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Can’t wait for this to release. I’m all in on the season pass too.

My first impressions of the beta were that it was pretty standard Ubisoft disappointment mixed with some next level cringe but it suddenly clicked with me.

I think it has the potential to sell pretty well as it’s offering something different to the other big games coming out this fall, which are mainly shooters.

yeah I watched skillups impressions of this and it looks like good fun. I love dark games but it is kind of somber always playing shooting/violent games even though they are so much fun, it’s nice to have a different contrast to that. In GTAV one of my favourite things was going for a cycling race or that triathlon bit and hiking up mount chilliad. I’m not sure I’ll pay full price for this but I’ll definitely buy it at some stage.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out the latest trailer for Riders Republic for a look at the world of the upcoming game. Explore the massive multiplayer playground when Riders Republic launches on Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, and Stadia on October 28, 2021.

Last edited:
We are waiting for our review copy. Super stoked to review this game. Haven't played a good multiplayer arcade racing xtreme sports for a while.

nikos

Really looking forward to this game. Had a lot of fun with the beta. It's so nice that we're getting a free trial of the full game, before it launches, with progression carrying over.

Paradicia

Riders Republic is a great game that I hope reviews well. It has potential to be a sleeper hit! The gameplay is really addictive, and it's x10 times better than the Steep concept.

SJRB

Gold Member
Letting people try it for free is a pretty baller move, not gonna lie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom