• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riky announces that he will no longer be an advocate for VRR technology.

DonJorginho

Banned
Exactly this.
Yet both of you took time out of your day to comment on my meaningless post 😉

Season 9 Wow GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Stuart360

I know this is meant as an April Fools joke but the tiresome singling out of Ricy is beyond the pale.
Everything he has said about VRR over the last couple of years, everything he said ythat has been scoffed at, well as soon as Sony releases the VRR update for PS5 the majority of the forum will be saying the same exact stuff Riky has been saying for 2 years.

DonJorginho

Banned
I know this is meant as an April Fools joke but the tiresome singling out of Ricy is beyond the pale.
Everything he has said about VRR over the last couple of years, everything he said ythat has been scoffed at, well as soon as Sony releases the VRR update for PS5 the majority of the forum will be saying the same exact stuff Riky has been saying for 2 years.
I have no qualms with Riky, he's one of my favourite users on here! Just harmless fun.

Last edited:

John Wick

I don't think anyone is daft/fangirl enough to think that the Series S with VRS(tier 2) is gonna push the PS5 hard.

Top Bottom