• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ring Fit Adventure is pure Nintendo magic (Pilates Wings)

How could you seriously compare a gym to that funny thing.

PS
Oh, and based on me observing my wife: bodybuilding is the real stuff. Pilates/aerobics et al is just a waste of time in comparison.
Sorry for the late response.

I think it is a good thing to use with Lockdowns, although it was a playful comment mostly. :)

Is she really ripped now?

Not the bodybuilding champion type of ripped of course and she is still making progress, but yes, very apparently, I mean, I had a number of reactions like "whoa, honey, your triceps..." and that was how I'd discovered something new was going on.
That's great to hear! When you slowly see the progress inside your self and when it shows the physical change, you do start to feel accomplished when you reach those goals.

I got to a point myself where I was happy with my weight...but then COVID happened and the Gyms keep shutting so I can't get it consistent. :/

Do you plan on trying it with your wife? I bet that would be a good motivator to keep at it for her and for yourself to create your own goals.

Top Bottom