• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rise in popularity of anal sex has led to health problems for women

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
on topic, I dated quite a few younger girls prior to getting married for the 2nd time

I noticed girls 18-23 seem to be super open to anal. females my age (late 30s) don't seem to be nearly as receptive to it.

it was the strangest thing. anal was as normal as giving a bj or just regular ol' sex to them. it was like a complete non issue for them.

attitudes have most definitely changed.

Splat Squirt GIF by chescaleigh

Buggy Loop

200.gif
train tunnel GIF

The same consequences could be said for fucking a pussy when you think about it. If you degenerate in either cases, it can go bad.

Tams

Gold Member
200.gif
train tunnel GIF

The same consequences could be said for fucking a pussy when you think about it. If you degenerate in either cases, it can go bad.
Yeah, but one's evolved to have stuff go up (and occasionally out - at the cost of saggage) of it, and the other exclusively out of it.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I am not feeling good about this level of homophobia being allowed here. Taking large objects up the ass is natural and normal. We should NOT be shaming people for it.

Do better.
You think I wasn't being serious? You think I was joking? And how the fuck am I being homophobic?

Alright my post might have sounded a bit silly but I did say I was being serious. I wouldn't say I'm gay but I'm not straight (probably bi but i don't label) If you want to have anal sex or use anal sex toys you need to be careful.

Don't assume shit. Do better.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

This says more about poor sex education from those involved than anything else. Get her relaxed and horny enough, and get loads of lube on the go, and everything is fine, in my experience.

Last edited:

Flutta

Banned
but still people do it and if done carefully is harmless and enjoyable.

just a thought.
People do all kinds of things that they think are ”harmless and enjoyable” untill It isnt.

I mean if you want to risk waking up one day because you shat yourself and now be forced to walk around with a plug up your ass so you wont shit yourself AGAIN in public, have at it 🤣

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
You think I wasn't being serious? You think I was joking? And how the fuck am I being homophobic?

Alright my post might have sounded a bit silly but I did say I was being serious. I wouldn't say I'm gay but I'm not straight (probably bi but i don't label) If you want to have anal sex or use anal sex toys you need to be careful.

Don't assume shit. Do better.
i was teasin u bro

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i was teasin u bro
didn't seem like it.
People do all kinds of things that they think are ”harmless and enjoyable” untill It isnt.

I mean if you want to risk waking up one day because you shat yourself and now be forced to walk around with a plug up your ass so you wont shit yourself AGAIN in public, have at it 🤣
except people have been sticking stuff up their arse for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Impotaku

Getting all my vitamins
lock-uo.gif
I'm guessing this is the guy the Boondocks based that episode off i'm only guessing because of the identical hat LOL.

I likes ya & i wants ya, now we can do this the easy way or the hard way.
Oh i see you choosing the hard way right now.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Never liked it. Now it's health risk for me, as I already had HEV 2 times. So I feel like all my dislike towards that is justified, you know, you wouldn't want to hurt a woman, right? I am totally a good one now.

I feel like I already weighed in on this subject, but buttsex sux compared to a properly wet pussy. I guess the gays have to deal with it, but I have never understood the heterodoods that want the poop chute.

Yep would rather a bj. My wife's mouth is divine.

I feel like I already weighed in on this subject, but buttsex sux compared to a properly wet pussy. I guess the gays have to deal with it, but I have never understood the heterodoods that want the poop chute.
it’s because you’re not a degenerate.

I am, however, quite the degenerate. I love degenerate shit when it comes to sex, especially anal.

Top Bottom